Justin Harrell

afanalso

I heard DT Justin Harrell could be out the rest of the season thanks to a cheap shot he took in the first half of the Kentucky game. Has anyone heard anything similar?

I have read that he is questionable for the SECCG along with Munoz! :bad:

Good grief. I think losing Harrell really hurts.

Ok thats it! Along with lifting weights and running during the off season we need to do some yoga and pilates!! I am being serious maybe it will make the muscles better and we wont get injured some much!

Originally posted by Vols4life@Nov 30, 2004 7:45 PM
Ok thats it! Along with lifting weights and running during the off season we need to do some yoga and pilates!! I am being serious maybe it will make the muscles better and we wont get injured some much!

it wasnt his fault, he was cut blocked BAD

it would take someone with 24 inch calves to shake off what he had

Originally posted by JSB2277+Nov 30, 2004 8:13 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (JSB2277 @ Nov 30, 2004 8:13 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Vols4life@Nov 30, 2004 7:45 PM
Ok thats it&#33; Along with lifting weights and running during the off season we need to do some yoga and pilates&#33;&#33; I am being serious maybe it will make the muscles better and we wont get injured some much&#33;

it wasnt his fault, he was cut blocked BAD

it would take someone with 24 inch calves to shake off what he had [/quote]
yea I know I was just talking about the overall injuries thats all

My mom talked to Justin&#39;s parents, and they said that he should be able to play. I&#39;ve been trying to get ahold of him, but his phone has been off.. :dunno:

Originally posted by Vols4life@Nov 30, 2004 7:45 PM
Ok thats it&#33; Along with lifting weights and running during the off season we need to do some yoga and pilates&#33;&#33; I am being serious maybe it will make the muscles better and we wont get injured some much&#33;

Yeah I don&#39;t get this as well.It seems way too often that we are plagued with injuries.Is it time for a new strength and conditioning coach.How in the hell has Auburn managed to stay so healthy all year?

VN Store

Back