JV game with Hargrave

VolfanMike

Make em Gobble
I read on UTsports that we are having a JV game thursday night. I know there are at least two recruits we want off that team, both DE's....What are the chances of landing them?

Do you know who they are Mike? We talked about our side of the ball on a thread in the main board and someone asked if we had anyone at Hargrave right now and it was never answered. I'm curious to know myself, I know we've had many players spend a year there.

VolfanBill: I know one of them is Leon Mackey, I have heard that Quinton Coples also has us on his list, both are rivals 4 stars. Would love to attend that game tonight to see how they look. Land both of these guys and we should be pretty solid on DE for a couple years with martin and assuming Sykes makes it in.

The way this season has been going, Fulmer should be looking at a lot of players from the Hargrave team. Maybe with a good showing we could get more of the guys interested in attending UT.

Alot of the better players at Hargrave were previously committed and they are off limits, so I wouldn't think there are a ton of players other than Mackey and Coples that we will try to recruit.

Off the top of my head:

Dwight Jones(UNC)
Deangelo Benton(LSU)
Enrique Davis(Auburn)
Devonte Campbell(Maryland)
Kerry Murphy(Bama)
Tim Lamb(Auburn)

I'm sure there are a handful more.

The game definitely helped recruiting. Both Coples and Mackey have us as their leaders. Coples was pretty open but he loved the everything we had to offer.

Seems as if both Mackey and Coples have us at the top of their lists now after last night.

Think of the DE's we would have if we landed these two. Gerald Williams, Ben Martin, plus these guys.:rock:

now how can you say that? Walker has taken few snaps...and Mackey and Coples aren't even in college yet.
I just like his combination of potential, size and athleticism more than the them and it was just an opinion or prediction. I never said it was definitely going to happen. Thats just how i think it is going to happen.

VN Store

Back