Kansas-Syracuse

hatvol96

Nice redux of the 2003 title game tomorrow night. Good early season test for both.

Look out for Kansas later in the season. People didn't believe me last year but Cole Aldrich is an incredible post player. Not to mention that Kansas has a lot of talent, once they gain experience they could sneak up on some in the Big 12.

KU will drop at least 3 games in December. They will probably follow that up with two early conference losses. After that, KU should win the Big XII.

Look out for Kansas later in the season. People didn't believe me last year but Cole Aldrich is an incredible post player. Not to mention that Kansas has a lot of talent, once they gain experience they could sneak up on some in the Big 12.

Are you really taking credit for pointing out that Aldrich will be a horse?

KU will drop at least 3 games in December. They will probably follow that up with two early conference losses. After that, KU should win the Big XII.

Don't forget about that loss in early January when Pearls boys come into town :)

The Big East is utterly ridiculous. Syracuse is, at the very best, the 5th best team in that league. They'd be the one of the favorites in the SEC, PAC 10, Big 10, or Big 12.

I got to watch the last few minutes of regulation and all of OT - Syracuse looks like a very good team. Onuaku and Flynn impressed me, in particular.

better than the ND v Texas game...basketball has already been more enjoyable to watch than football has been all season.

Well - we now know that if Kansas jumps on us they may very well let us back in the game if we take advantage of their miscues. Except that will be a lot more experienced team come January.

VN Store

Back