Kennedy.

The archives of Kennedy's assassination have been released to the public. It appears Lee Harvey was acting with the Russian GOV. to assassinate Kennedy. It was supposed to be released during the Trump admin., but he refussed, and defied law again, this time to protect russia. Biden has released it. Biden administration releases over 1,000 secret JFK assassination files

Some poetic license here on your part. We already knew Oswald had connections to Russia. He "defected" to the USSR in the late 50s and lived there for awhile. To say he was acting with the USSR, I need to see that the USSR bought his gun, paid him money or something similar.

As for Trump, it clearly says in this that the pandemic delayed the release. Trump had nothing to do with this delay:

The documents were originally scheduled to be released earlier this year, but President Joe Biden issued an extension for the National Archives to produce the documents in October after the archivist said their work had been slowed by the pandemic.

It's quite the stretch on your part to say that Trump defied law and was trying to protect Russia

Some poetic license here on your part. We already knew Oswald had connections to Russia. He "defected" to the USSR in the late 50s and lived there for awhile. To say he was acting with the USSR, I need to see that the USSR bought his gun, paid him money or something similar.

As for Trump, it clearly says in this that the pandemic delayed the release. Trump had nothing to do with this delay:

It's quite the stretch on your part to say that Trump defied law and was trying to protect Russia

sux when facts get in the way of a gump's smear attempt

"The National Archives released a large tranche of documents that month, but held back others at the request of then-President Donald Trump. In a memo, Trump said that "executive departments and agencies have proposed to me that certain information should continue to be redacted because of national security, law enforcement, and foreign affairs concerns."

Russia, Russia, Russia.
Should we start lobbing missiles today as per zielinski demand.

"The National Archives released a large tranche of documents that month, but held back others at the request of then-President Donald Trump. In a memo, Trump said that "executive departments and agencies have proposed to me that certain information should continue to be redacted because of national security, law enforcement, and foreign affairs concerns."
Again..... Different than your original narrative. Your intellectual dishonesty is noted.

What's wrong with redacting certain areas due to "national security, law enforcement, and foreign affairs concerns." What part of that do you disagree with?

Reactions: StarRaider
Am I missing something here? iirc Kruschev was mortified when Kennedy was assassinated as there was plenty speculation of ties to the KGB but Oswald was ultimately cut loose years prior because they thought he was a boob. I didn't read anything new here

You are worshoping a russian influencer, who attempted a coup in America under the direct influence of putin. He then sold US secrets to the saudis who passed them on to putin. Your GQP party attacks American citizens, and even society it's self. And now, you want to give putin another go at it. I think you people have proven yourselves more distrust worthy. 7D3CBCBF-7F30-41C8-91B9-B552593F24A0.jpeg

Last edited:

VN Store

Back