Kenneth Page

smokeyman15

The Gamecock Slayer
Just wondering if anyone has heard about him? Ive got classes with him and am trying to keep UT on his mind.:crossfingers:

Hes huge. Nice guy too.

I've heard of him. He is one of the top linemen in the south and it'd be awesome to land him.

I've had this guy on the radar for about a month now, from what I've read about him, he's got a great head on his shoulders and I would love to have him down in Knoxville. You better be recruiting that guy hard, Smokey, we need him. :thumbsup:

I've had this guy on the radar for about a month now, from what I've read about him, he's got a great head on his shoulders and I would love to have him down in Knoxville. You better be recruiting that guy hard, Smokey, we need him. :thumbsup:

Do you and the UT football staff compare radars from time to time?

At the begining of the year, whenever i mentioned UT, he just laughed at me (jokingly, maybe this was before the offer)...However, now he tells me often how he enjoys his visits to Knoxville.

As far as I know, UT is right up in there....he's visited Knoxville a few times and said he likes it...he used to be solid Clemson but hes opened up alittle

I keep telling him how if he wants to go the League, he should go to UT...He definately likes UT tho :crossfingers:

VN Store

Back