Kenny Bynum

Brave Volunteer

Any word on this young man's progress from his knee injury from last year? I know he was a late take after losing Santos and Peters last year but I was just curious how his recovery is going. Does anyone think that he'll even see the field this year?

Last edited:
I thought I saw somewhere he was a backup on the preseason depth chart.

*Yup, backing up Sapp at WLB.

Reactions: 5 people
Any word on this young man's progress from his knee injury from last year? I know he was a late take after losing Santos and Peters last year but I was just curious how his recovery is going. Does anyone think that he'll even see the field this year?

Santos?
Peters?

Never heard of'em.

Reactions: 4 people
Bynum last year was expected to get a lot of playing time, after an awesome camp. Hopefully he comes in and can add some great depth.

A player that Dooley picked up in the final hour of recruiting in year 2. He may turn out be one of the last (of few) good things Dooley left us

On behalf of VN, i ask that everybody please stop with only the player's name as the title.

Thank you

I get worried every time I see it... Guess I still ain't use to clicking on threads and seeing good things. Glad things are finally goin in the right direction and I'm not clicking on them and seeing where someone has been kicked off or throwing beer bottles

I get worried every time I see it... Guess I still ain't use to clicking on threads and seeing good things. Glad things are finally goin in the right direction and I'm not clicking on them and seeing where someone has been kicked off or throwing beer bottles

Yep, for some reason, I got a little GUN SHY!

Wasn't he committed to Cincinnati before switching to TN, so CBJ saw something in him. Hope recovery is 100% and we hear his name a lot in Neyland this year and coming years.

Don't know why but he was one of my favorite recruits that year, can't wait to see what he can do on the field with some good coaching! GBO

Wasn't he committed to Cincinnati before switching to TN, so CBJ saw something in him. Hope recovery is 100% and we hear his name a lot in Neyland this year and coming years.

Old Dooley stole Kenny from Butch, and that pissed coach Jones of and he took Dooleys job away from him, dont mess with the butcher.:eek:lol:

Reactions: 2 people

VN Store

Back