Kenny Chesney

Originally posted by rckytop16@Jul 24, 2004 4:31 PM
Hey is any one a Kenny Chesney fan?

He's ok. I wouldn't call myself a fan though.

Im a fan and love his music...........................I just cant stand to look at him!!! :lol: :dlol:

I like his music but he does seem to keep singing about the same stuff. You know, knocking up the ladies and wiggling his toes in the sand. He also wares a hat all the time to cover his bald head and hide his face.

Bald is beautiful. Do looks really matter if the music rocks? See Jimmy Buffett.

Originally posted by hillbilly@Jul 24, 2004 7:34 PM
I like his music but he does seem to keep singing about the same stuff. You know, knocking up the ladies and wiggling his toes in the sand. He also wares a hat all the time to cover his bald head and hide his face.

Bald is beautiful. Do looks really matter if the music rocks? See Jimmy Buffett.

Do looks really matter if the music DOESN'T rock?

:dunno:

Originally posted by hillbilly@Jul 24, 2004 6:34 PM

Looks dont really matter...............hes just kinda dorky and thinks hes fine. I dont like to look at him!!! :D

PS- I have seen him without the hat...............he needs to leave it on!!! He looks terrible! :eek:

He did after all play his concert in Neyland, and Peyton sang (if you call it that) with him on "Back where I come from". I only like the song because it is the B-side to the John Ward tribute song "Touchdown Tennessee".

We heard 20, 15, 10 and 5
Your voice was our eyes
and we could see

Touchdown Tennessee!

Your voice painted us a picture
of all the losses and the wins
and it's hard to imagine
a game without your voice again

Reckon they'll ever write a song for Bob "Checkerboards!" Kesling?

Are you talking about Bob Kesling?

:jawdrop:

BTW, how exactly do you "groupe" somebody?

:eek:lol:

Maybe you meant "grope".

VN Store

Back