Kenosha officer will not be charged in Jacob Blake's shooting

Isn't that the one that was shot in the back point blank while trying to reach in his car (for a gun or knife) when the cop shot him 8 or 9 times and paralyzed him?

You are correct:

After an initial scuffle, Blake walked to the driver's side of his vehicle, followed by officer Rusten Sheskey and another officer with handguns drawn. Sheskey attempted to grab Blake, and when Blake opened the driver's side door and leaned in, Sheskey grabbed him and fired seven shots towards Blake's back.[7][25] According to Blake's attorney, only four of the shots hit Blake.[26][27][28][29] According to Sheskey's attorney, Sheskey saw Blake put a child in the vehicle as he arrived, and heard a woman say, "He's got my kid. He's got my keys"; Sheskey shot Blake believing he was attempting to kidnap the child in the backseat of the vehicle he was entering, and because Blake had a knife in his hand and twisted his body toward Sheskey.[30][31] In a press conference on August 26, 2020, Wisconsin Attorney General Josh Kaul said that a knife was recovered from the driver-side front floorboard of the car Blake was leaning into when he was shot in the back. Kaul also said that Blake told investigators that he had a knife, though Kaul declined to describe the knife or say whether it was related to the shooting; Blake's lawyer disputed that the knife was in his possession.[32]

Shooting of Jacob Blake - Wikipedia

Since it's cold, tax refunds coming shortly, Joe won and stimlus checks being deposited I doubt we see riots.

Reactions: FLVOL_79
The going price for a dead perp killed by police is $12 million, e.g. Breonna Taylor. So does Jacob Blake get $6 million since he’s only half the man he used to be?

Reactions: GSD82
Since it's cold, tax refunds coming shortly, Joe won and stimlus checks being deposited I doubt we see riots.

The elections are done when the GA polls close, so Soros can light them up again. His stimulus checks are probably better for the motivated than the government checks anyway.

The going price for a dead perp killed by police is $12 million, e.g. Breonna Taylor. So does Jacob Blake get $6 million since he’s only half the man he used to be?
Cmon man, he’ll be on every late night talk show and Oprah next week and hailed as a victim.

Reactions: dovervolz
I don't even remember this one.
Drew Brees wishes he didn’t remember this one
wp-header-logo-1545-728x490.png

VN Store

Back