Kentucky vs. Arkansas

I have publicly stated on several occasions that I would be for the Russians if they were playing UK. That being said, since I had to watch them come back in a game where they gave up 300 yards of rushing, were down 13 points with 4 minutes left, watched 60% of their fans leave the stadium in defeat to get a head start on getting a table at Two Keys, and win a game which they had no business winning, I am sincerely grateful that it happened against Bobby Petrino.

True. Can't stand Petrino. I stayed until the end, and it was worth it.

I have never seen one player significantly take over a football game, but Randall Cobb did it last night. On all three of UK's touchdowns, he played a significant role:

1. Cobb threw a block that sprang Alfonso Smith for the first TD.

2. Cobb told OC Joker Phillips that he could get open on a post pattern. He did, and scored the TD.

3. Cobb told CJP that he could do it again if he faked the post and ran a different pattern. He did, was amazingly open, and scored again.

It was an incredible performance.

I have publicly stated on several occasions that I would be for the Russians if they were playing UK. That being said, since I had to watch them come back in a game where they gave up 300 yards of rushing, were down 13 points with 4 minutes left, watched 60% of their fans leave the stadium in defeat to get a head start on getting a table at Two Keys, and win a game which they had no business winning, I am sincerely grateful that it happened against Bobby Petrino.

True. Can't stand Petrino. I stayed until the end, and it was worth it.

I have never seen one player significantly take over a football game, but Randall Cobb did it last night. On all three of UK's touchdowns, he played a significant role:

1. Cobb threw a block that sprang Alfonso Smith for the first TD.

2. Cobb told OC Joker Phillips that he could get open on a post pattern. He did, and scored the TD.

3. Cobb told CJP that he could do it again if he faked the post and ran a different pattern. He did, was amazingly open, and scored again.

It was an incredible performance.
Yeah... Tennessee couldn't use a player like that, with all the playmakers we have running around on Saturdays. :crazy:

VN Store

Back