Kerry : ‘We Have Nine Years Left

TNVOLNAVY

May God have mercy for my enemies because I won't.
Total insanity.

Mr Biden] knows Paris alone is not enough,” Kerry said. “Not when almost 90 percent of all of the planet’s global emissions come from outside of U.S. borders.” “We could go to zero tomorrow and the problem isn’t solved,” Kerry said.

Reactions: FLVOL_79
Total insanity.

Mr Biden] knows Paris alone is not enough,” Kerry said. “Not when almost 90 percent of all of the planet’s global emissions come from outside of U.S. borders.” “We could go to zero tomorrow and the problem isn’t solved,” Kerry said.

What could go wrong? Nuke China to save the planet?

Total insanity.

It’s all bullsh!t

Just a huge redistribution of wealth

Total insanity.

So he is conceding that the Paris climate accord is ineffective?

This may be the first time a democrat has spoken somewhat honestly on the subject. Kerry admitted that the US isn’t the problem. That’s not the stance of the “how dare you” crowd. To them it’s the US and capitalism that are destroying the planet.

This may be the first time a democrat has spoken somewhat honestly on the subject. Kerry admitted that the US isn’t the problem. That’s not the stance of the “how dare you” crowd. To them it’s the US and capitalism that are destroying the planet.
That was my first thought. The US can cut, clean, ban all it wants and it's not going to change anything. The world's biggest polluters outside the US have to change. What a lot of conservative folks have been saying for a while.

What do they do with that statement though. Do they try to change the international policies favoring other countries and force them to change, or will it simply be a call to send more US money overseas.

Reactions: AM64
It’s all bullsh!t

Just a huge redistribution of wealth

Yes, but those who are in charge of said redistribution are going to make out like bandits. The main reason I'm pissed with Al Gore is because I didn't think of creating a phony climate religion so I could get rich first.

Total insanity.

They are finally catching on. I had posted an article years ago showing that the US could go to 0 overnight and in ten years the world would still be worse than it is today.

Reactions: AM64

VN Store

Back