Keven Burnett... Couldnt Have Happend

7IlikeOrange7

Gr8 2 B A TENNESSEE VOL
He deserves every bit of all the money fame and glory he is gettin and will get. Such a class individual and it couldnt have happend to one more deserving. If anyone watch the fulmer show clip of him from 2 years ago uno what im talkin about. Congrats Kevin.

Munoz was more deserving of a high pick.....if you watched Houston's interview on CSS this year after the cotton bowl you would know what im talking about.

Well Munoz couldn't have been that ovverrated. There is no way 20 o-line men were better than him.

I guess Munoz's health was just too big a risk for anybody that was thinking of using a pick on him. I'm sure he has several offers to go to camp as a free agent.

But Back on to topic. Is Burnett's style of play going to fit in the 3-4? Is e going to have a good chance to start next year? Parcells knows what he is doing when it comes to drafting defense, so I am happy he went to the cowboys.

definately, i think that he will do well at Dallas...

but back off topic, here is Munoz's draft profile if anyone is interested..
Munoz

munoz is not overrated just some people are forgeting some of the things he did.. againsts florida and early in the season he man handled people to death. He's a great player that shouldve been drafted and he was victim to some very bad luck with injuries. thats just my opinion but who knows we'll see.

Its funny when you squat 600 and they say your weak in the legs.

sounds like his main problem was his footwork, but don't you draft people so you can work on them with these things. I don't know, but someone is going to get a very good free agent.

no matter what they say, they were just scared of the injury situation...he'll be a steal in free agency

And who knowa how good he would be if injuries hadn't cut his time on the field. Sometimes inconsistent but never a slacker.

VN Store

Back