Kevin Freeman Discusses His New Book: According to Plan: The Elites' Secret Plan to Sabotage America

BreatheUT

I see that pretty girl swag.
Link to about a 45 minute Apple podcast book preview is worth your time. Good listen even if your multi-tasking but it's deep. This book is well researched with empirical data.

‎Sandy Rios in the Morning: Kevin Freeman Discusses His New Book: According to Plan: The Elites' Secret Plan to Sabotage America on Apple Podcasts

Kevin D. Freeman, CFA is considered one of the world’s leading experts on economic warfare and financial terrorism. He has consulted for and/or briefed the U.S. Congress, the Intelligence Community, the SEC, and the Departments of Defense, Homeland Security, and Justice on his extensive research about Global Economic Warfare. He is a co-founder and host of the Economic War Room on BlazeTV (EconomicWarRoom.com) and of the National Security Consultant Institute (NSIC.org).

Kevin also serves as a Senior Fellow at the Center for Security Policy and author of the blog GlobalEconomicWarfare.com. His first book on Economic Warfare, Secret Weapon, became a New York Times bestseller and his second, Game plan, became an Amazon bestseller.

Last edited:
Not long ago, America was a very different country.

Freedoms were protected, streets were safe, families were whole, and the future looked bright. Schools delivered a quality education, Made in America meant something, and people came to our country - legally. Gas was cheap, jobs plentiful, and our government wasn’t bankrupt. In those days, too, America came first, unity and faith were honored, patriotism was a virtue, and the police were funded.

Today, however, so much is going wrong. Some say it’s because our leaders are incompetent. Others think it’s merely a coincidence. But to many concerned Americans, those explanations just don’t ring true.

Kevin Freeman is one of them. Drawing on his deep expertise in investigative analysis, he took a hard look at all that America is going through. And what he discovered will shock you.

According To Plan: The Elites' Secret Plan to Sabotage America

Not long ago, America was a very different country.

Freedoms were protected, streets were safe, families were whole, and the future looked bright. Schools delivered a quality education, Made in America meant something, and people came to our country - legally. Gas was cheap, jobs plentiful, and our government wasn’t bankrupt. In those days, too, America came first, unity and faith were honored, patriotism was a virtue, and the police were funded.
When exactly did this "not long ago" happen?

When exactly did this "not long ago" happen?

Yeah that was a little weird pretext but we are going to a transition of sorts. Think podcast link I sent is worth the time.

I included it as direction to the website where all of the footnotes are about the book. I will probably buy the book but they excluded the footnotes to keep the book short and put them on the website.

VN Store

Back