Kevin Simon

OWB

Never
Staff member
Has anyone heard how our boy Kevin Simon is doing? Is he going to be back for Spring practice? I hope that he is able to have a healthy season here in 2005.

Originally posted by Lexvol@Feb 10, 2005 4:25 PM
The word is that he will be 90% in September, 100% by October.

Good. He'll be ready for UGA, and Bama at 100%. But we still have LSU and UF before that. We'll be OK. I just hope he doesnt re-injure it. This si his second one on a different knee but still. This is his 3rd torn knee. One when he signed, 2nd in 2002 and 3rd in 2004. I think if he has a good year this year, he will be gone. He'll be listed as a senior but could return for 2006. But with as many inujuries he has had, I dont think he will chance it.

I hope he is able to stay healthy this year and will be willing to come back next year...we could use him this year and next year...We lose him this year it will hurt us IMO

The only thing that I worry about with him is that it has to be in his head right now. It must be really hard to play and not worry about your knees, especially when you have had them busted up 3 times.

Hopefully he will be ready for Bama. I think that Roll Taaahhhid will be our biggest mid-season challenge.

I look for simon to go full knee braces on both legs....itll slow him down a step. they may only play him at an inside backer as well.

Originally posted by QBvol7@Feb 10, 2005 4:50 PM
He'll be listed as a senior but could return for 2006. But with as many inujuries he has had, I dont think he will chance it.

In talking with his father, he says that getting a medical is a possible option, but not always a given. The NCAA gives them out on a case by case basis with no real established precedent. Sometimes those deserving aren't granted when some others are.

Originally posted by WolfofLon+Feb 11, 2005 1:09 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (WolfofLon @ Feb 11, 2005 1:09 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-QBvol7@Feb 10, 2005 4:50 PM
He&#39;ll be listed as a senior but could return for 2006. But with as many inujuries he has had, I dont think he will chance it.

In talking with his father, he says that getting a medical is a possible option, but not always a given. The NCAA gives them out on a case by case basis with no real established precedent. Sometimes those deserving aren&#39;t granted when some others are. [/quote]
if he gets hurt i can play

Your pretty ruthless there Greekdog&#33; I wouldn&#39;t go trying to mess with the big dogs on the porch just yet.

VN Store

Back