Keys to the Game

:blink: Listing a guy who is out for the season as your difference maker . . . Somebody needs to do a little research.

You've gotta love it when one of these "experts" that you've never heard of is so blatantly exposed. :eek:lol:

Originally posted by GAVol@Nov 4, 2004 4:34 PM
:blink: Listing a guy who is out for the season as your difference maker . . . Somebody needs to do a little research.

You've gotta love it when one of these "experts" that you've never heard of is so blatantly exposed. :eek:lol:

Maybe we should send him an email. :gun:

That's a major screw up if you ask me.

I think Tennessee is an afterthought by the sports media, I don't know why.

That is a huge screw up, especially when you are writing about a top ten team.

Originally posted by Volunteer@Nov 4, 2004 9:02 PM
I think Tennessee is an afterthought by the sports media, I don't know why.

That is a huge screw up, especially when you are writing about a top ten team.

What happend to your sig Volunteer? Did it get locked in your car?

Originally posted by Volunteer@Nov 4, 2004 10:04 PM
smartass, i can't figure out how to do it.

you got it back now. Did you have to call AAA to explain it to you?

Perhaps he was talking about the spirit of Schaeffer. I don't like our WR's being called "no names", they all have names last time I checked. They all have big games, just not at the same time!

Originally posted by Orangewhiteblood@Nov 4, 2004 10:15 PM
Perhaps he was talking about the spirit of Schaeffer. I don't like our WR's being called "no names", they all have names last time I checked. They all have big games, just not at the same time!

I think he was more trying to say that we're LOADED at reciever, yet none of them get any love in the media. Anyone else read it that way?

I'd rather have it that way. It makes our passing game potentially explosive, especially if the other team's defense loads up inside. The coaches dont know who to give coverage to. I think that has been Tennessee's overriding theme this year. Don't know who to stop.

Originally posted by Orangewhiteblood@Nov 4, 2004 10:15 PM
Perhaps he was talking about the spirit of Schaeffer.

Now that, my friend, is deep. Where's Jethro? I'm not sure I can even respond to that one. :question:

Attachments

• confucius.jpg
    confucius.jpg
    70.5 KB · Views: 0
We are loaded at WR and the nation doesn't know it because Ainge spreads it out so well.

Our team is so young and will only get better, very exciting!

This guy is a tool for not knowing Schaeffer is out. That report sounded alot like every weeks report, contain Schaeffer and throw to the flats. He must have just watched the Florida game.

Could be why the Vols are rated so low in the human polls? 'cause nobody is watching the games... just the final scores. That is why this week's Notre Dame game is big, because I think alot of people will be watching to see if the Vols are for real.

Originally posted by allvol@Nov 5, 2004 11:24 AM
Could be why the Vols are rated so low in the human polls? 'cause nobody is watching the games... just the final scores. That is why this week's Notre Dame game is big, because I think alot of people will be watching to see if the Vols are for real.

That's a good point, but it still doesn't explain the lack of a hop we got out of beating Georgia on national TV. It's like the game never happened. :dunno:

Originally posted by GAVol+Nov 5, 2004 11:33 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (GAVol @ Nov 5, 2004 11:33 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-allvol@Nov 5, 2004 11:24 AM
Could be why the Vols are rated so low in the human polls? &#39;cause nobody is watching the games... just the final scores.  That is why this week&#39;s Notre Dame game is big, because I think alot of people will be watching to see if the Vols are for real.

That&#39;s a good point, but it still doesn&#39;t explain the lack of a hop we got out of beating Georgia on national TV. It&#39;s like the game never happened. :dunno: [/quote]
We beat Georgia? ;)

It is almost like that game never happened. Our team is probably better off not getting any respect. They seem to play better that way.

Good point about this weekend&#39;s game... NBC doesn&#39;t have a contract with ND for nothing. This is one of CBS&#39; opportunities to get all those Irish fans to watch their station instead. They&#39;ll watch... and they&#39;ll see. Hopefully we bring our A game, and get some love.

VN Store

Back