Kirk Herbstreit and Corso

Franklin_Vol09

I’m on my mobile phone so I can’t link it. However, if any of y’all have X, and follow Herbstreit, you will see how kind and sweet he is to Corso in his football picks. I remember when my dad was getting old and that way and it just brought back memories. I hope they continue to bring on Corso from time to time on Gameday.

I’m on my mobile phone so I can’t link it. However, if any of y’all have X, and follow Herbstreit, you will see how kind and sweet he is to Corso in his football picks. I remember when my dad was getting old and that way and it just brought back memories. I hope they continue to bring on Corso from time to time on Gameday.
Yes, Herb is very good with him.
But it has become sad.
Kind of like when ABC kept bringing out Dick Clark on New Years Eve after he had a stroke.
That was elder abuse and I was angry that Clark’s family had him do that no matter what they paid him.
Corso isn’t quite that bad yet, but close.

Herbstreit looks 10 years younger. He’s lost some weight.

It's like Randy Travis sitting on stage while someone else sings his songs
There comes a time......

Yes, Herb is very good with him.
But it has become sad.
Kind of like when ABC kept bringing out Dick Clark on New Years Eve after he had a stroke.
That was elder abuse and I was angry that Clark’s family had him do that no matter what they paid him.
Corso isn’t quite that bad yet, but close.
I’m split on this. Corso wants to keep working I’m sure. He loves what he does. I’m sure that’s part of his reason for living. I think the network would be better off with him retiring though.

I’m split on this. Corso wants to keep working I’m sure. He loves what he does. I’m sure that’s part of his reason for living. I think the network would be better off with him retiring though.

I think it’s nostalgia more than anything. He doesn’t add much except we just all love to see him.

Yeah it’s probably time. I love Corso, sometimes love to hate him, but it’s run it’s course I feel. Also, probably not the best idea to have him attempt to dance an Irish jig on live TV. Just a thought

I’ve noticed what you’re talking about. I enjoy the national passtime of talking trash about Herbie as much as the next person, but I’d wager he’s a pretty decent guy.

He is.
You can't fake his behavior toward Corso. He supports him 100%. The post saying it might be a reason for living to Corso; Saddens me I didn't think of that. I think you're right. I suspect that if the Gameday talent didn't want Corso up there, he woundn't be up there.

I’ve noticed what you’re talking about. I enjoy the national passtime of talking trash about Herbie as much as the next person, but I’d wager he’s a pretty decent guy.
He is.
You can't fake his behavior toward Corso. He supports him 100%. The post saying it might be a reason for living to Corso; Saddens me I didn't think of that. I think you're right. I suspect that if the Gameday talent didn't want Corso up there, he woundn't be up there.

Every great announcer and sports commentator eventually reaches the point Corso has reached. We all do...father time is infinity and zero against everyone.

I just hope like all the great ones, Jackson, Lundquist, Ward, etc., he does it gracefully and while he can enjoy life still.

Every great announcer and sports commentator eventually reaches the point Corso has reached. We all do...father time is infinity and zero against everyone.

I just hope like all the great ones, Jackson, Lundquist, Ward, etc., he does it gracefully and while he can enjoy life still.

It’s just that Corso reached this point 10 years ago. He never got right after that stroke.

It’s just that Corso reached this point 10 years ago. He never got right after that stroke.

Only reason he's on gameday is because Herbstreit demands it as long as Corso physically can do it. I actually Corso is okay mentally but since the stroke he just can't talk properly. But he seems to be doing well. I don't think they are dragging his corpse around and putting him through the ringer or anything like that.

Only reason he's on gameday is because Herbstreit demands it as long as Corso physically can do it. I actually Corso is okay mentally but since the stroke he just can't talk properly. But he seems to be doing well. I don't think they are dragging his corpse around and putting him through the ringer or anything like that.
Once AI gets his hands right "he'll" be back to his old self as his body rests in Florida.

At least he’s not trying to run a government or anything important. I don’t really mind Corso. He’s just not adding anything that I would tune in for.

I have disagreed with his statements for most of his career on Game Day. I can’t tell if he believed in what he has said or if he’s playing devils advocate on the show.

At least he’s not trying to run a government or anything important. I don’t really mind Corso. He’s just not adding anything that I would tune in for.

I have disagreed with his statements for most of his career on Game Day. I can’t tell if he believed in what he has said or if he’s playing devils advocate on the show.
True friend!! Or, it's scripted.

GBO

Reactions: adam.vol

VN Store

Back