Know your opponent: Florida news and links

Wow the 3rd article basically says "Florida will destroy Tennessee this weekend, so lets look ahead past Tennessee".

Reactions: 1 person
Just rope, ride, and brand them.

Driscoll has struggled going on 2nd year to be consistent, but we bring out the best in struggling QBs an he may make SEC player of the week.

Other than that, great defense against the run and excellent speed as usual.

Here is my gameday strategy. We use a 2 back set with Alden Hill and AJ Johnson and pound it into the teeth of that Florida middle. We don't have the quickness to get outside and turn the corners on them. And we have to throw to the Pig and the WRs that know and run the correct routes. Can't have balls thrown into space because the Gators will pick them off like apples from a Washington orchard.

it seems like the gators are always motivated when they play tennessee.i blame it on muschamp.he took a lot of arse whippings from tennessee as a player at georgia.

Biggest game of the year for me! I know I am supposed to hate Bama more but I respect them as a team yet hate them.. with the gators... I do Not respect them and I hate them:)

WIN VOLS!!

Wow the 3rd article basically says "Florida will destroy Tennessee this weekend, so lets look ahead past Tennessee".

I certainly hope that is their mindset. Go on, look ahead. Best news I've heard all day, except Butch saying he's opening up the QB battle.
GO AHEAD

Freak,
You do a great job with the site. I enjoy it regularly. However, I don't want to know about Floriduh. I've been there several times and beyond the 2 legged scenery it isn't much.

Here's a link to our official football site, which has streaming video at the bottom of all coach and player interviews:

Gator Football - GatorZone.com

Some things you might find interesting:

- Muschamp says UT has the best O line we'll play all year

- Dominique Easley says UT's O line was the best line they faced last year and will be even tougher this year

- Jaylen Watkins says, as a senior, it will be bittersweet hearing "Rocky Top" for the last time as a player

- Dominique Easley says that he sings along with Rocky Top on the field and sings it to the Tennessee players

- Jaylen Watkins said he didn't know Tennessee was a UF rival before he became a Gator and thought FSU was UF's only rival, but now he understands the significance of the UT game and says it can't be taken for granted - even if we've won 8 straight

Biggest game of the year for me! I know I am supposed to hate Bama more but I respect them as a team yet hate them.. with the gators... I do Not respect them and I hate them:)

WIN VOLS!!

it's the biggest game of the year, but you don't respect the opponent.

interesting

Until the team proves otherwise everyone will be looking over us, with the possible exception of South Alabama and they will be looking to make a statement.

Until the team proves otherwise everyone will be looking over us, with the possible exception of South Alabama and they will be looking to make a statement.

I hope the Vols don't look past Florida to get to South Alabama.

Freak,
You do a great job with the site. I enjoy it regularly. However, I don't want to know about Floriduh. I've been there several times and beyond the 2 legged scenery it isn't much.

Understandable. I admit, I felt a little dirty even posting the thread. :)

Here's a link to our official football site, which has streaming video at the bottom of all coach and player interviews:

Gator Football - GatorZone.com

Some things you might find interesting:

- Muschamp says UT has the best O line we'll play all year

- Dominique Easley says UT's O line was the best line they faced last year and will be even tougher this year

- Jaylen Watkins says, as a senior, it will be bittersweet hearing "Rocky Top" for the last time as a player

- Dominique Easley says that he sings along with Rocky Top on the field and sings it to the Tennessee players

- Jaylen Watkins said he didn't know Tennessee was a UF rival before he became a Gator and thought FSU was UF's only rival, but now he understands the significance of the UT game and says it can't be taken for granted - even if we've won 8 straight

I'm always amazed at how often opposing fans and players bring up Rocky Top.

VN Store

Back