Kraft Heinz, Conagra Will Start Passing On Soaring Food Costs To Consumers

TNVOLNAVY

May God have mercy for my enemies because I won't.
Less than one month and the cancer is already starting to metastasize.

Cost of living is about to soar and all the average joe has to cover it is a $1400 check from Uncle Joe. To sum up, prepare for major food companies to start jacking up food prices. We assume this will not sit well in the stomachs of already-broke consumers.

Kraft Heinz, Conagra Will Start Passing On Soaring Food Costs To Consumers | ZeroHedge

The closing of the article is just absolutely devastating:

"mac and cheese and mayonnaise" may have to be raised!

Cost of living is about to soar and all the average joe has to cover it is a $1400 check from Uncle Joe. To sum up, prepare for major food companies to start jacking up food prices. We assume this will not sit well in the stomachs of already-broke consumers.

Kraft Heinz, Conagra Will Start Passing On Soaring Food Costs To Consumers | ZeroHedge

This is all Jackass Joe Biden's fault. He's the King on the Hill now. Some lunatics get all excited he's in charge now.

Since I see all the new found concern for the poor and their ability to afford food, I assume all are on board for the increase in the minimum wage?

Since I see all the new found concern for the poor and their ability to afford food, I assume all are on board for the increase in the minimum wage?
The Dems aren't trying to help the poor. You realize that right? Very few people make minimum wage. And even fewer make it who are heads of households. They champion it bc union pay rates are often tied to it. But no non union company is going to do a thing. Whatever employee who make below the new wage will be pulled up. Everyone else stays the same. And guess where the cost gets passed on to?

Gas traveling in October 1.97, traveling now has gotten much more expensive gas 2.39. Thanks Biden. We are in for another fleecing of Americans.

Reactions: Orange_Vol1321

Nope. Why? Because you don’t understand supply and demand. Also how do you scale the wages? Let’s take a grocery store. I worked as a meat cutter for awhile years ago. That’s a skilled trade. So let’s say a meat cutter is making $17/hr currently. Yet a cashier or bagger can get hired in with zero training at $15/hr. How do you scale the wages?

Reactions: Orange_Vol1321

VN Store

Back