Ky/Tn allstar game

Lexvol

I'm Your Huckleberry
Listening to the game, and Coker has gotten a pretty slow start. He has about ten carries and has only netted a few yards. TN is up 20-6 at half.

Originally posted by Lexvol@Jun 17, 2005 7:00 PM
Listening to the game, and Coker has gotten a pretty slow start.  He has about ten carries and has only netted a few yards.  TN is up 20-13.
[snapback]105051[/snapback]​

And who won the game?

And Im sort of confused, Rivals.com and CoachT.com say the game is on Saturday, but a Kentucky website said the game was today.

Originally posted by Volsguy12@Jun 17, 2005 11:28 PM
i heard coker had 11 carries for 16 yards..
[snapback]105079[/snapback]​

Saw that kid on Countdown to Signing day...he'll be a good one.

11 carries 27 yards. This should open his eyes and shut his mouth. If not look for it to shut by the 2nd week in August.

I hate these summertime interstate all-star games! It seems like we always have a recruit or two get injured in them! :nono:

Me too, plus it doesnt do justice, stats, yrd's etc.

Almost have to assume these kid's go into a game like this, told to tippy toe, and lay down?

Im not even sure why they even play these type games? Im sure the invite is very special', but there should be a rule,you have signed with a school, it should be honorary invite. Once you've signed a letter of intent, or to be enrolled at a school what else is there to prove? How easy it is to get hurt? Even around signing day why play in the game's ARMY etc if a player has deal's on the table?

Also, I'd say it's harder to utilize a running game when you've only practiced w/ the o-line for a short time...

Both teams pretty much stayed in a shotgun spread offense all night. The running backs might as well have sat on the bench...

VN Store

Back