L.L.W.S. Championship Game

turn3

Visit killboy.com
Does anybody know why Goodlettsville is the away team? Their undefeated and already beat the Petaluma team once.

Does anybody know why Goodlettsville is the away team? Their undefeated and already beat the Petaluma team once.

Wondered that myself so I looked it up. Home team is determined by a coin toss. Winner of coin toss gets to decide whether they want to be home or away.

What sucks is that Goodlettsville could lose, both teams end up 4-1, yet Goodlettsville goes home. But, they're in good shape right now.

This is awesome! Where is Goodlettsville at? I guess I could look it up but anyone reading know?

Edit: Just north of Nashvegas

Last edited:
Goodlettsville is North Nashville suburb. 65 N runs right through it by an area called Rivergate.

Don't think I've ever been there. My route usually is from west Tn, straight through Nashville, and on to Knoxville. I don't veer off of the beaten path much, lol. Not that you care; just talking.

It's just north of nashville up 65. West of hendersonville and only. Oh ****! Kid did it again.
Only 15 minutes north of downtown. Very hilly area. Land. Scenery. Tight community.

We should be seeing this kid on either the Red Sox or Yankees starting lineup by October

VN Store

Back