Ladies Selection Day

surrealvol

As soon as TTO and OSU finish (Great game), we'll see where the Lady Vols are put! :good:

LSPhew, Texas, and Duke all in the Chattanooga Region. Two will exit. AWESOME! :rocks:

Originally posted by surrealvol@Mar 13, 2005 4:24 PM
LSPhew, Texas, and Duke all in the Chattanooga Region. Two will exit. AWESOME! :rocks:

Man I hate the ladies are going on the road(out of state) after Knoxville but that bracket is kinda brutal!

This is pretty impressive........

It's the 17th time in the 24 years of the NCAA women's tournament that Tennessee has been a No. 1 seed. The Lady Vols have won six national championships, more than any other program, and have been in the NCAA tournament every year.

Here comes the seventh NC........ :good:

Originally posted by vols2345@Mar 13, 2005 8:36 PM
:withstupid:

Please enlighten :rolleyes: me with your thoughts on why they won't be........

I thought when I put up there I'm with stupid means I'm with you stupid. Guess yall interpeted it diffrent.

Originally posted by vols2345@Mar 13, 2005 8:44 PM
I thought when I put up there I'm with stupid means I'm with you stupid. Guess yall interpeted it diffrent.

oh sorry. i thought u were saying he was stupid for thinkin that.

my bad,

i apologize. :banghead:

Originally posted by vols2345@Mar 13, 2005 8:44 PM

That still doesn't change the fact that you are calling me stupid! :lol:

I don't know what your problem is 2345, but I bet it is hard to pronounce.

I'm just kidding with ya....... :thumbsup:

we have a fairly difficult road to the final four. rutgers is in our bracket, and they stomped us earlier this year.

uconn got a 3 seed. that isnt bad. their bracket looks easy as hell. the bracket guys giving them a cake walk all the way. figures

auriemma sucks :pepper:

For the record...I am with stupid means you agree (..I think).

That is what I thought. Man yall will turn anything I write into negative to get a shot at me.

:p

just kidding

Does anyone know when the LV's will be playing in Philly? I'm going to be up there next week. Does it go weekend to weekend? I can't remember?

UConn will not make it to the Final Four... I seriously doubt they can beat both Stanford and Michigan State. My guess for the Final Four are LSU, Baylor, Tennessee and Stanford.

Originally posted by milohimself@Mar 13, 2005 9:18 PM
UConn will not make it to the Final Four... I seriously doubt they can beat both Stanford and Michigan State. My guess for the Final Four are LSU, Baylor, Tennessee and Stanford.

uconn will make it too. auriemma is a dick but gets the most out of his players. they will be tough to beat. i recall when we started our 3 nc's in a row in the 90's we had 10 losses that season and should have lost to virginia in the tournament. its all about guts and coaching, and perseverence. i hate uconn but they are always there. and they are usually kicking our butts in the process. plus they have won 3 championships in a row. that wasnt by accident. stanford is overrated. they really havent played anyone. we beat them.

Originally posted by milohimself@Mar 13, 2005 8:18 PM

I am not impressed with Michigan State! I saw them play Minnesota and came away unimpressed! They have one player there PG and after that they do not have anyone.

I wish Kellie Jollie -------- (Whatever her married name is) could get on Pat's staff.

Anyway, her Western Carolina team is the first of six victims for the Lady Vols. The one that really scares me is Rutgers. But Pat seems to have an advantage at this time of the year because she has been there so many times before and also because she is, hands down, the BEST WOMEN"S COACH IN AMERICA!!!!!!!

Originally posted by surrealvol@Mar 13, 2005 9:51 PM
I wish Kellie Jollie -------- (Whatever her married name is) could get on Pat's staff.

Anyway, her Western Carolina team is the first of six victims for the Lady Vols. The one that really scares me is Rutgers. But Pat seems to have an advantage at this time of the year because she has been there so many times before and also because she is, hands down, the BEST WOMEN"S COACH IN AMERICA!!!!!!!

Harper...Man she has this one post player that is like 5'11 but is pretty wide and can move she scored 45 points in there conference title game.

Committee did the Lady Vols no favors when they set up a possible match-up with Rutgers in Philly. The game will be right across the Delaware River from the 3-seed. :bad:

VN Store

Back