Lady Vol SB for Next Year

Well u can expect Monica Abbot not to be there! :) (holding tummy), but no seriously i dont know, i would say expectations wouldnt be too high considering Abbot won't be there

There are a lot of players coming back, and megan Rhodes is no slouch, but I'd say Super Regionals is about the best to think about. And, actually, I wouldn't be surprised if the team doesn't make it out of the Regional finals. Lots of the offense is coming, so it really depends on what type of pitcher they have coming in.

this really reminds me of when peyton left football eb expected a cship and it was the yr after he left could be the same thing in softball and rhodes is no slouch she doesnt pitch as fast as abott but she has a killer change up and we all saw how affective a change up is

You play to win the game! Without a championship next year send the Weekley's packing. :) Seriously I think Super Regionals will be realistic, but Rhodes is a good pitcher so who knows. I agree with Summertown Vols about the Peyton Manning, Tee Marting thing. So hopefully he's right.

When does the new SB stadium open?
Are there any special events/games planned for that day?

When does the new SB stadium open?
Are there any special events/games planned for that day?

at some point the USA Olympic team will play and exhibition game against the Lady Vols with Monica Pitching for the Olympic Team

VN Store

Back