Lady Vols And Lsu

surrealvol

Well, I guess tonight will let us know if this year's edition of the Lady Vols is ready to make a real splash in the post season.

Simone Augustus and the other women from LSU have themselves sitting squarely where U.T. and UConn are used to being, #1.

I really do not feel good about this one. Our ladies have been a bit too inconsistent to suit me.

However, if we can get this one tonight, I think we have a shot at the whole thing. A loss would be difficult for these girls to overcome this late in the season, I'm afraid. But, of course, Pat CAN WORK MIRACLES.

Is the game on national TV or not?

GO LADY VOLS!!!!!!!

Well.........To be honest with you I feel really good about our chances tonight.....Even though is at LSU I still feel REALLY good about us winning tonight down there....We can't get off to too slow a start though or we will get blown out....But I do believe we will go down to LSU and take home a win

I am just looking forward to the announcers talking on and on about Simone Augustus and how brilliant she is on the court!

Originally posted by surrealvol@Feb 10, 2005 2:35 PM
Well, I guess tonight will let us know if this year's edition of the Lady Vols is ready to make a real splash in the post season.

Simone Augustus and the other women from LSU have themselves sitting squarely where U.T. and UConn are used to being, #1.

I really do not feel good about this one. Our ladies have been a bit too inconsistent to suit me.

However, if we can get this one tonight, I think we have a shot at the whole thing. A loss would be difficult for these girls to overcome this late in the season, I'm afraid. But, of course, Pat CAN WORK MIRACLES.

Is the game on national TV or not?

GO LADY VOLS!!!!!!!

I'm really confused by what you are saying :question:

are you saying if we lose this game it is bad for us? I dont think it is we are already( unless we just start losing a billion games in a row) at worst a # 2 seed for the NCAA tournament which is not bad.

They only reason for inconsistancy is because of the start of SEC play and every team knows every little thing about you and what you do!

now I like our chances tonight! We have depth and more depth and I think this Lady Vol is much better then last years team that barely beat LSU in New Orleans. So I like the lady vols to win by 8 plus points!

What I'm thinking is that if we can win this one, we will keep that mystique in the conference going into the latter stages of the year.

If they beat us, it will give them a different feeling about us and that may carry over into the tournament.

We also have some young girls playing key roles and it would be interesting to see how they would react if we lost.

Hopefully, we won't have to worry about it because we will probably just go in there and kick their butts!

GO LADY VOLS!!!!!!! :machinegun:

In the words of Larry the Cable Guy we'll: "Git R Dun" lol......Even if we do lose tonight that will just give us more incentive to go out and win the SEC tournament and then go and win us another Nation Championship

I'll be watching it, it's on ESPN2 at 7 PM EST, and it should be a good game!

I'm confident, we're playing great right now and our depth on the bench is just killer.

That game against Ole Miss was a good one, but I wouldn't hang my hat on it. LSU as you know is a much better team. If the LV's start off slow like they have so many times this season, we could be in for a let down.

VN Store

Back