Lady Vols Basketball remaining regular season schedule: The WinnerCircle Talk

WinnerCircle

The Lady Vols are firing on all cylinders! Playing elite offense and defense as the team has started to peak near the end of the regular season.

Dominating Vandy 86-61 on their homecourt was a statement.

The next big game takes place a week from today against LSU on Rocky Top!

Here’s my first questions of the game.
Who from LSU guards Jewel ‘Fear Da Spear’ Spear?
Who from LSU guards Rickea Jackson?

Reactions: Remy and Smokey19rt
Who from LSU guards Jewel ‘Fear Da Spear’ Spear?
Who from LSU guards Rickea Jackson?
Maybe Fla J guards Jewel, and that could be a challenge for Jewel. We'll need to set some screens for her.

I hope the same person that guarded RJ in the tourney semis last year guards her again - no one. First thing Kim said post game was "no one wanted to guard Rickea Jackson." 26/12 double double.

I think maybe Morrow guards her, and what a match up that will be. Morrow is a beast.

Actually that's a great question.

I have one though , whose going to guard Mikaylah Williams ?
LSU Freshmen averaging 15.9 ppg 5.1 Rebounds and shooting 49.8 pct from field.

Please don't say Sara Puckett 👀

Maybe Fla J guards Jewel, and that could be a challenge for Jewel. We'll need to set some screens for her.

I hope the same person that guarded RJ in the tourney semis last year guards her again - no one. First thing Kim said post game was "no one wanted to guard Rickea Jackson." 26/12 double double.

I think maybe Morrow guards her, and what a match up that will be. Morrow is a beast.

Morrow doesn’t have a chance at guarding Rickea Jackson. She solid but I wouldn’t call her a beast.

As for Flaujae guarding Jewel and her having issues that’s your opinion..
I watched Jewel Spear drop 30 on Ole Miss without many screens or any offensive sets…
You must was sleep?

I’ll take your word.. we’ll see!
Lets goooooo!
Lets GBO🍊

Reactions: Remy and Smokey19rt
The question i have wanted answered for a couple years now. Why does CKH always allow our offense to play 4 on 5. When Tess is on the floor 97% of the time she goes to a spot and stands there. It makes her so easy to guard. How she manages any open shots are beyond me. Put someone on her and let them rest on defense would be my plan. Tess should be running around like Vescovi for the men. Go hunt screens and find open shots. That would also help free up other players because of switches and others having to worry about where she is. Just baffles me a coach would allow a player to just stand and hope for a pass.

Actually that's a great question.

I have one though , whose going to guard Mikaylah Williams ?
LSU Freshmen averaging 15.9 ppg 5.1 Rebounds and shooting 49.8 pct from field.

Please don't say Sara Puckett 👀
HVL=JP
Williams=Jewel
FJ=Rickea
Morrow=Puckett
Reese=TK

Think this is most likely as we saw them use Rickea to guard the wings today vs Vandy and she even got on Iyana Moore

Rickea and Jewell could also switch and guard the opposite i posted

W=Rick
FJ=Spear

HVL=JP
Williams=Jewel
FJ=Rickea
Morrow=Puckett
Reese=TK

Think this is most likely as we saw them use Rickea to guard the wings today vs Vandy and she even got on Iyana Moore

Rickea and Jewell could also switch and guard the opposite i posted

W=Rick
FJ=Spear
I also think Jewell and JP could switch assignments like in the USC game

Morrow doesn’t have a chance at guarding Rickea Jackson. She solid but I wouldn’t call her a beast.

As for Flaujae guarding Jewel and her having issues that’s your opinion..
I watched Jewel Spear drop 30 on Ole Miss without many screens or any offensive sets…
You must was sleep?

I’ll take your word.. we’ll see!
Lets goooooo!
Lets GBO🍊
And Jewel Spear score 0 against USCjr on her home court. Was you asleep?

👆 30 on Ole Miss. SEC Player of the Week.
What you really talking about?
We coming for that get back “calm it down’

Lets goooo!
Lets GBO🍊

Reactions: mudcat1973
👆 30 on Ole Miss. SEC Player of the Week.
What you really talking about?
We coming for that get back “calm it down’

Lets goooo!
Lets GBO🍊

What you talking about. She didn’t quite light these games up huh? On a serious note. The Lady Vols need her to score and score often. But don’t get sucked into fools
Gold.

Attachments

• IMG_3184.png
    IMG_3184.png
    275.1 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG_3183.png
    IMG_3183.png
    325.6 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG_3182.png
    IMG_3182.png
    186.3 KB · Views: 4
Reactions: knoxvol52
Well, ultrasound went smoothly. Found out that I could survive underwater for over a minute.

If it's not the ol' gall bladder and is instead a nine-month-old surprise, I'll name it either ChuckaLuc or Lucypoo depending upon gender.

Re: the latter, I can always consult Winner Circle for an early reveal.

And if there are any complications, I know someone who can be here, although it will always be tomorrow.

Well, ultrasound went smoothly. Found out that I could survive underwater for over a minute.

If it's not the ol' gall bladder and is instead a nine-month-old surprise, I'll name it either ChuckaLuc or Lucypoo depending upon gender.

Re: the latter, I can always consult Winner Circle for an early reveal.

And if there are any complications, I know someone who can be here, although it will always be tomorrow.
for you,,,today
;o)

VN Store

Back