Lady Vols Cinderella Season in Streaming Service

I have the VHS of this documentary, and it is as relevant today as it was when it was filmed. This documentary should be the quintessential case study for teams sticking together through good and bad, and players committing and staying with a program that supports and believes in them, instead of transferring at the first bout of difficulty. GO LADY VOLS. And oh yeah, wasn't great to see Coach Summitt at the height of her coaching?:):):):):):)

what I remember as a fan that I believe is relevant for fans is conversations while at the SEC tourney with other fans, and we were not down on the players, as I remember , we were not use to the ups and downs throughout the year, but no conversations that included the "blame game." We were fans who continued to stick(ing) together through good and bad, and (support) players committing and staying with a program that supports and believes in them .

good memories that have served me well as a fan.

The end always gets me 😭 so glad that HBO stuck with filming it despite our struggles during the season

I've always thought the same thing because you know there had to be discussions about "this isn't exactly what we had in mind" as the losses started piling up. I'm sure HBO had in mind that they'd be documenting a near-perfect season, not, as it obviously turned out, a "Cinderella season." It ended up being better, though, BECAUSE of all the struggles.

Reactions: LadyVols_WBK

VN Store

Back