Lady Vols Face Old Dominion for 42nd Time

Freak

VolNation's Grand Poobah
Staff member
The #11/13-ranked Tennessee Lady Vols (7-2), who had a six-game winning streak snapped with a lossat Texas, hit the road again and travel into dangerous territory taking on Old Dominion (5-2) on Thursday,Dec. 18 at the Ted Constant Center in Norfolk, Va., at 7:00 p.m. Against Tennessee, ODU will be looking toextend its nation leading 29-game home game winning streak, but also look to snap the Lady Vols' 12-gamewin streak over the Lady Monarchs.

More...

We just had a streak broken, who better to break theirs...

Go Lady Vols! :pat:

81-76 final score

Bjorklund 29 points
Brewer 15 points
Johnson 11 points

Kelley Cain and Alyssia Brewer went down with injuries, but Cain came back in the game.

Good game to watch tonite. Angie was shooting well but the rest looked a bit off. Weak turnout but there was plenty of orange here so I didn't feel alone.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Good game to watch tonite. Angie was shooting well but the rest looked a bit off. Weak turnout but there was plenty of orange here so I didn't feel alone.

I watched a Lady Vols-Lady Monarchs from the Ted, as well as two tournament games there and orange was definitely plentiful at all three games. I was working the tournament games, but the regular season contest I was able to score tickets in the alumni donor section and I was very out of place with my orange hoodie.

Last edited:

we should have met up for a beer afterwards, i know i needed one after that close game

VN Store

Back