Lady Vols getting drilled currently

GoVolsDogg

Rutger is putting a whooping on the Lady Vols, 33-16 at the half.

Look at the beauty of a stat line:
FG's: 4-20 (20%)
3 PT: 0-3 (0%)
FT's: 8-14 (57%)
Rebs: 20 (7-13)
Turnovers: 13

Those are the Lady Vols stats in 1 half, Rutgers is dominating and taking advantage of turnovers and, once again, poor shooting by the Lady Vols.

Geez, why can't they shoot the ball? They are frustrating me.

Originally posted by LadyinOrange@Dec 29, 2004 6:31 PM
Are you watching it?? All I have is Gametracker.

Im checking out the gamtracker, I'm kind of glad I dont have it on Tv here cause it wouldnt be a pretty site to watch.

Next game I'll be able to se is the game against UConn on Jan. 8th.

No, I am glad that I can't see it. I am watching gametracker, which is not very good. I am listening to it on the radio. 50 -- 27.......we suck!

Originally posted by Orangewhiteblood@Dec 29, 2004 6:35 PM
No, I am glad that I can't see it. I am watching gametracker, which is not very good. I am listening to it on the radio. 50 -- 27.......we suck!

Yep, I wouldnt want to watch this game either, its hurting enough to see them do this bad on gametracker.

Originally posted by LadyinOrange@Dec 29, 2004 6:38 PM
Is somebody out sick?? Shanna Zolman, Shyra Ely????

:dunno:

Ely is the only one other than Brittany Jackson that is scoring some points, havent heard much of Zolman other than seeing her score a couple of FT's in the 1st half.

Looks like they're all playing, just not making any buckets.

55-34 now.

It is hard to believe that the Lady Vols are having this much trouble. I am not used to seeing them getting beat this badly. I hope they can figure out something soon. This is getting a little embarrassing. I think they might have the same problem that mens team has.......no big person in the middle.

I swear, they can't make a bucket to save their life. This game is over, they are having a hard time making layup's.

And I thought this was supposed to be the year they returned to dominance with Diana Tahorsey gone to the pros.

:shakehead:

There is always next year! I am so tired of saying that relating to Tennessee sports. :unsure:

If I here "and Rutgers will have it" one more time on this radio, I am going to stab myself with my fork.

This is tough, hopefully the new year brings in a new Lady Vol team with better shooting and less turnovers.

I just don't know what to think! They sound like a mess on the radio. Is Pat trying to do anything new this year with the team. If she is, it isn't working very well.

Originally posted by Orangewhiteblood@Dec 29, 2004 6:56 PM
I just don't know what to think! They sound like a mess on the radio. Is Pat trying to do anything new this year with the team. If she is, it isn't working very well.

I'm clueless as well, we lost Butts and Robinson last year and had the best freshman class EVER coming in, and we're not even looking like a top 25 team right now.

Maybe it's the los of an inside presence now that Robinson is gone, but Fluker and Spencer should be enough to step up down in the post, I just dont see how we went from a championship team, only lose 2 players and now cant shoot the ball worth a darn.

We better get it together before January 8th, no way do I want to go into Hartford to play UConn looking like this right now. I never like seeing Geno gloat, especially when its against my team, and UConn will certainly hand it to us if we come in their playing like we are.

Originally posted by GoVolsDogg@Dec 29, 2004 7:04 PM
We better get it together before January 8th, no way do I want to go into Hartford to play UConn looking like this right now. I never like seeing Geno gloat, especially when its against my team, and UConn will certainly hand it to us if we come in their playing like we are.

Well, you better get ready!

VN Store

Back