Lady Vols @ Lsu

Nice buzzer beater there!! How in the heck are we leading this game??

I'll tell ya how!! Our offensive rebounds!!

Ok if I'm pat im keeping Hornbuckle on Augustus! She is doing a wonderful job defending her! put Ely at the 4 in the second half she is doing a better job in the post this game.

Keep feeding the ball to Zolman!

Other than Ann Meyers, I've never heard a women's b-ball analyst that I COULD stand.

We have to come out hot for the start or LSU will get momentum. We can't let them get back in control.

Is it just me or does the refs kind of suck tonight?? I mean sure we're in the game tied at 32-32 but is it just me or are the refs makin some bad calls?? It don't help that we are playing sloppily....Oh well....we'll over come adversity....let's go LADY VOLS!!!!!!

Sloppy doesn't begin to describe it. We are scrappy though.

We need some Zolman and Jackson 3's........whoa just got one, way to go Brittany baby!

I think the announcers sorta like LSU tonight. They let it slip every now and then and get a bit to excited when LSU does something well.

Originally posted by surrealvol@Feb 10, 2005 8:12 PM
I think the announcers sorta like LSU tonight. They let it slip every now and then and get a bit to excited when LSU does something well.

Nah, we are just Tennessee and this is ESPN...... :espn: :pat:

Originally posted by surrealvol@Feb 10, 2005 8:12 PM

I'm not sure any announcer could say much good about us right now. We are really playing ugly.

Pat needs to calm Brittney down, she is launching 3's from NBA range.

Yea, but I agree that the announcers seem to get more emotion when LSU moves along!!! Let's face it.....it is more fun to beat us than anyone!!! GO LADY VOLS!!!

VN Store

Back