Lady Vols Slaughtering Purdue

UTCVol

Soon.
We're up 40-20 at halftime. At one point, we were winning by 27.

I always laugh at how effortless it seems for the ladies to get to the Sweet 16, yet it seems so hard for the men.

We're up 40-20 at halftime. At one point, we were winning by 27.

I always laugh at how effortless it seems for the ladies to get to the Sweet 16, yet it seems so hard for the men.

I support the Lady Vols but the men's bracket is far more competitive. Plus, the LV's have a 1 seed.

Congrats to the Lady Vols. That's an excellent team, as usual.

But what a complete lack of class by your mangy mongrel mascot when, during a time out with 3:23 remaining in the first half, and the Lady Vols holding a very comfortable lead, he taunted the Purdue team huddle ... actually thumbing his nose at them in disrespect. Were that my dog, I would take him out back in the woods and put him down. Too bad the class of your team and your fans who were at the game isn't reflected by your contumelious canine.

Again ... congrats Lady Vols. Give ND a big time whuppin'!!

And Go Boilers! We can't wait for next year, gals. We LOVE you!

Congrats to Coach Pat and all the players....we never get tired of seeing you WIN! GOOD LUCK!!

But what a complete lack of class by your mangy mongrel mascot when, during a time out with 3:23 remaining in the first half, and the Lady Vols holding a very comfortable lead, he taunted the Purdue team huddle ... actually thumbing his nose at them in disrespect. Were that my dog, I would take him out back in the woods and put him down. Too bad the class of your team and your fans who were at the game isn't reflected by your contumelious canine.

Maybe if your team was a little more concerned with rebounding, defense and foul shooting instead of the actions of a mascot you would still be playing.

Congrats to the Lady Vols. That's an excellent team, as usual.

Again ... congrats Lady Vols. Give ND a big time whuppin'!!

And Go Boilers! We can't wait for next year, gals. We LOVE you!

That's what mascots do, what did you expect? Oh and by the way a neighbor of mine shot my dog once, needless to say he wasn't very happy a few weeks later when..........(well I can't tell you the rest I wouldn't want to incriminate myself)

Maybe if your team was a little more concerned with rebounding, defense and foul shooting instead of the actions of a mascot you would still be playing.
I didn't come here dissing your team. In fact, I think I remember offering them congrats and calling them excellent. I guess classlessness applies to some of the posters here too, in addition to your mascot.

That's what mascots do, what did you expect?
Excuse me ... That's what YOUR mascot does. I've been attending Purdue Football and Basketball games since the late 60s and have never seen our mascot disrespect the opponent's players like that.

But, in spite of your ignorant responses, I stand by my praise of your team and their season to date. They deserve classier fans than you two.

I didn't come here dissing your team. In fact, I think I remember offering them congrats and calling them excellent. I guess classlessness applies to some of the posters here too, in addition to your mascot.

Excuse me ... That's what YOUR mascot does. I've been attending Purdue Football and Basketball games since the late 60s and have never seen our mascot disrespect the opponent's players like that.

But, in spite of your ignorant responses, I stand by my praise of your team and their season to date. They deserve classier fans than you two.

I suppose you spent the entire time watching the mascot? Look I do not necessarily agree with the mascots actions but have seen MANY mascots do something along those same lines. I did not see the particular incident you refer to but from what I understand he thumbed his nose at your players. I can tell you I have seen this and worse. Even when it has been directed at our team I have not taken it personally which you seem to have done. As for you to refer to my response as ignorant doesn't bode well for the class you claim to show. Purdue played with heart and I can respect that, just not your perception of my intelligence or the degree of my class.

The Lady Vols sent a MESSAGE last night! The talking heads on ESPN can STFU now.
ND doesn't have a chance. My only concern though, is Angie. She is in a shooting slump. I thought she was going to snap out of it after the ORU performance, but last night she went cold again.

VN Store

Back