Lady Vols Soccer ⚽️ Ole Miss @ #23 Tennessee 7PM Thursday 9/19 Regal Stadium (Admission is free)

0-0 at the half. No Runyon or Thomas. Mac Midgley is definitely the leader of this team. Ella Giannola has also impressed with her defensive efforts. Sheridan Michel remains a really steady presence on the back line, and Zazarra has been really decisive and appropriately aggressive.
Looking back, this is an interesting take on Mac. From what I read recently, she may be the team captain. We know Giannola went back to Ohio State which is unfortunate. Also read that Michel will be taking a medical redshirt and won’t play this year.

Georgetown inks trio of transfers from Harvard, Tennessee and Duke​

IMG_9511.jpeg

Lawson Renie

Started all 17 games for Tennessee in 2023
Made 71 collegiate appearances
Scored five goals in her career

“We had recruited Lawson the first time around and always kept tabs on her during her time at UT. She is a very versatile player, who can play up front and also at the back. Blessed with great size and smooth technique, she also has a fantastic temperament, and she can really help us this fall.”

Reactions: chuckiepoo
Looking back, this is an interesting take on Mac. From what I read recently, she may be the team captain. We know Giannola went back to Ohio State which is unfortunate. Also read that Michel will be taking a medical redshirt and won’t play this year.
What a shame about Michel! That makes our centerback pairing very suspect. I do expect a big leap from Mac this year based on spring soccer. She looked great!

Countdown to kickoff
19 Days until Tennessee opens the season at Indiana August 15

#19 Kameran Bluette

IMG_9521.jpeg

Kameran Bluette

F | Fenton, Mo.

Bluette attended Webster Groves High School where she was a two-sport athlete, competing in soccer and cross country for two seasons. She served as captain of the soccer team for one season and earned Offensive MVP honors. She plays club for SLSG 06 ECNL Navy, winning back-to-back ECNL National Championships and claiming Midwest Conference Championships on four occasions.

IMG_9523.jpeg

IMG_9527.jpeg

Nah. She transferred. No “For Life” there.
Technically you are right CP. But I think it’s different in this case. She graduated a Vol in the spring, she is attending grad school. It’s very common in soccer to play an additional year as a grad student, not sure about athletes of other sports.

Technically you are right CP. But I think it’s different in this case. She graduated a Vol in the spring, she is attending grad school. It’s very common in soccer to play an additional year as a grad student, not sure about athletes of other sports.
My bad. If she matriculated, she’s stuck with it. 😉🤙🏼

Countdown to kickoff
18 Days until Tennessee opens the season at Indiana August 15

#18 Ally Brown

IMG_9568.jpeg
IMG_9570.jpeg

BIOGRAPHY

CAREER HONORS

2023 - SOPHOMORE

• Appeared in 18 contests, starting 16.
  • Recorded a team-leading five assists and two shots.
  • Played the full 90 minutes on 12 occasions.
  • Earned her first collegiate point with an assist against Lipscomb (8/20/23).

2022 - FRESHMAN

• Appeared in seven matches as a sub, totaling 135 minutes.
  • Logged 24 minutes as a sub against Georgia (11/2/22) in the SEC Tournament.
  • Made her SEC debut when she entered as a sub vs. South Carolina (10/23/22) and logged seven minutes of action.
  • Earned 41 minutes of action during the shutout win over Queens University of Charlotte (9/11/22).
  • Made her collegiate debut when she entered Tennessee's home win over Bowling Green (8/31/22) as a sub and logged 11 minutes of action.

HIGH SCHOOL/CLUB

• Ranked #24 overall and #6 Defender by Top Drawer/IMG Academy.
  • Named to the 2021 Tennessee High School Soccer Coaches Association All-State Team.
  • Part of the Sockers FC squad that won a Mid-America Division Championship and Central Conference Championship in 2019.
  • Attended USWNT U17 camp in 2019 and 2020.
  • Played for Tennessee Soccer Club with fellow signees Ava Weimer and Kennedy Price.

PERSONAL

• Ally Elizabeth Brown was born Oct. 9, 2003.
  • Daughter of Skip and Kathy Brown.
  • Was a two-sport athlete in high school, winning a regional basketball championship in 2019-20 while attending Wheaton North.
  • Also participated in Student Council, Leadership Program, Fellowship of Christian Athletes and Young Life.
  • Intangibles:
    • Left-footed
    • Skilled passer
    • Can play left back or in the midfield
  • Brown: I immediately fell in love with the campus. After meeting with the coaches and the team, I knew this was a place where I would be encouraged and cared for
  • IMG_9567.jpeg

Countdown to kickoff
18 Days until Tennessee opens the season at Indiana August 15

#18 Ally Brown

View attachment 662373
View attachment 662375

BIOGRAPHY

CAREER HONORS

2023 - SOPHOMORE

• Appeared in 18 contests, starting 16.
  • Recorded a team-leading five assists and two shots.
  • Played the full 90 minutes on 12 occasions.
  • Earned her first collegiate point with an assist against Lipscomb (8/20/23).

2022 - FRESHMAN

• Appeared in seven matches as a sub, totaling 135 minutes.
  • Logged 24 minutes as a sub against Georgia (11/2/22) in the SEC Tournament.
  • Made her SEC debut when she entered as a sub vs. South Carolina (10/23/22) and logged seven minutes of action.
  • Earned 41 minutes of action during the shutout win over Queens University of Charlotte (9/11/22).
  • Made her collegiate debut when she entered Tennessee's home win over Bowling Green (8/31/22) as a sub and logged 11 minutes of action.

HIGH SCHOOL/CLUB

• Ranked #24 overall and #6 Defender by Top Drawer/IMG Academy.
  • Named to the 2021 Tennessee High School Soccer Coaches Association All-State Team.
  • Part of the Sockers FC squad that won a Mid-America Division Championship and Central Conference Championship in 2019.
  • Attended USWNT U17 camp in 2019 and 2020.
  • Played for Tennessee Soccer Club with fellow signees Ava Weimer and Kennedy Price.

PERSONAL

• Ally Elizabeth Brown was born Oct. 9, 2003.
  • Daughter of Skip and Kathy Brown.
  • Was a two-sport athlete in high school, winning a regional basketball championship in 2019-20 while attending Wheaton North.
  • Also participated in Student Council, Leadership Program, Fellowship of Christian Athletes and Young Life.
  • Intangibles:
    • Left-footed
    • Skilled passer
    • Can play left back or in the midfield
  • Brown: I immediately fell in love with the campus. After meeting with the coaches and the team, I knew this was a place where I would be encouraged and cared for
  • View attachment 662376

Someone we’ll be counting on…

See, I am paying attention. 😉 🤙🏼

Countdown to kickoff
17 Days until Tennessee opens the season at Indiana August 15

#17 Jenna Chatterton

IMG_9590.jpeg

IMG_9586.jpeg

BIOGRAPHY

CAREER HONORS

2023 - JUNIOR

• Appeared in UT's first three contests, starting in one, before suffering a season-ending injury against ETSU on Aug. 24.

2022 - SOPHOMORE

• Logged 176 minutes of action in eight appearances as a sub, recording four shots.
  • Saw SEC action during matches at Florida and Kentucky—both Tennessee victories.

2021 - FRESHMAN

• Appeared in eight contests during her rookie campaign, logging 123 minutes.
  • Put a shot on frame in the semifinal match of the SEC Tournament against Ole Miss (11/4/21).
  • Made her Tennessee debut against Florida Gulf Coast (8/19/21), seeing 21 minutes of action.

HIGH SCHOOL/CLUB

• Four-year standout for Noblesville High School, leading the Millers to back-to-back undefeated seasons and Indiana Class 3A State Championships in 2019 and 2020.
  • Named 2020 Indiana Girls Player of the Year by the Indiana Soccer Coaches Association (ISCA).
  • Named a high school All-American by the United Soccer Coaches in the fall of 2019.
  • Tabbed as the USA Today/IndyStar Women's Soccer Player of the Year for the 2019-20 campaign.
  • Rated as a three-star prospect by TopDrawerSoccer.com, earning All-Mideast Region honors from the publication in 2019 alongside current Tennessee forward Maddie Eskin.
  • Played club soccer for Indiana Fire Juniors ECNL, guiding them to an Elite 8 appearance at the ECNL National Playoffs in 2019.
  • Won the 2017 NPL Finals championship with Indiana Fire Juniors, as her team posted a 3-1 victory over VYS Phoenix.

PERSONAL

• Jenna Rose Chatterton was born June 18, 2003.
  • Daughter of Jackie and Kevin Chatterton.
  • Is an identical twin within a set of triplets, and has been affectionately referred to as "one of the Chattertwins" in soccer.
  • Is a certified PADI Scuba diver.IMG_9589.jpeg
  • Jenna Chatterton the Indy Star's Indiana Girls' Soccer Player of the Year for the 2nd year in a row!☝️
  • From the Daily Beacon👇
  • Jenna Chatterton

Chatterton is a 5-foot-2 midfielder out of Noblesville HS in Noblesville, Indiana. She was named a high school All-American by the United Soccer Coaches in the fall of 2019, as well as the 2020 Indiana Girls Player of the Year by the Indiana Soccer Coaches Association. Chatterton is a three-star prospect by TopDrawerSoccer.com, and led her school to back-to-back state IHSAA championships the past two years.

“I chose the University of Tennessee because I wanted to attend a school out-of-state, preferably towards the South. Academically and athletically, UT was a perfect fit for me,” Chatterton said.

Played on the 2023 USL W Championship team, Indy Eleven.👇
  • IMG_9592.jpeg

Not sure what happened to the Ole Miss goalkeeper transfer Addison Yelton, but she has been deleted off of the 2024 roster. She was listed as #0 just a couple of days ago.
That leaves the Lady Vols with just two GK.
Ally Zazzara and the incoming freshman Cayden Norris from Science Hill, Johnson City Tennessee.
Yelton has been added to the roster.

VN Store

Back