Lady Vols Soccer ⚽️ Ole Miss @ #23 Tennessee 7PM Thursday 9/19 Regal Stadium (Admission is free)

View attachment 675790
I was so hoping that Jayla Blue would pick Tennessee.

View attachment 675791View attachment 675792

Jayla Blue commits to Tennessee to play soccer​

Daughter of former Lady Vols basketball player to play with sister at Tennessee​

MARIA M. CORNELIUS

IMG_0635.jpeg

Jayla Blue, the sister of Tennessee soccer freshman Nyla Blue and daughter of former Lady Vol basketball player Kristen Blue, is keeping orange in the family.

Jayla Blue, a junior at state champion powerhouse Bearden High School in Knoxville, has committed to Tennessee to play with her sister. The Class of 2026 recruit announced her decision Wednesday evening on social media.

First, I want to thank God for guiding me along the way to get to where I am today. He has been so good to me even when it was hard. Next, I want to thank my mom and dad for all they have sacrificed helping me reach my goals, and pushing me beyond my limits! I can't forget about my sister Nyla who always made sure that I got better everyday. Next, my teammates. This is a team sport and I can't thank you enough for pushing me at every training session. Finally, I want to say thank you to all my coaches, and personal trainers for the countless hours that they all have spent working with me. I wouldn't be the player I am today without them!

Super exciting match at the u20 women’s World Cup

Click where it says watch on YouTube to see the 2 minutes of highlights.

Watching Weather Channel…Thursday evening in Knoville could be wet and very windy. Forecasting tornadoes for the right side of a subsiding hurricane Francine. Cheer loud and take a rain coat.
How is the weather looking in Knoxville?

Hasnt been as one-sided as I expected. Just need to finish our chances. Stands also filled up! Have to imagine the Hootie and the Blowfish concert didnt help people get here on time.
Tennessee looked a little nervous the first 10 minutes and Memphis looked organized and confident. After that the Lady Vols were the better side after the slow start, very happy with our play.

VN Store

Back