Lady Vols softball on ESPN

utvolpj

Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Just saw where the Lady Vols are on ESPN tonight @ 9pm eastern. I watched my first game last night against UCLA. They made a couple of errors that cost the game but hung right with them.

Yep, that is unusual for the top rated defense in the nation. Those 2 unearned runs cost them the game. They gave UCLA a nice present...the win and a day off.

I hope they can bounce back tonight. It is going to be really tough on them now schedule wise. I think that someone mentioned that all of the girls on Tennessee's team will be back next year.

Originally posted by Orangewhiteblood@Jun 4, 2005 2:04 PM
Yep, that is unusual for the top rated defense in the nation.  Those 2 unearned runs cost them the game.  They gave UCLA a nice present...the win and a day off. 

I hope they can bounce back tonight.  It is going to be really tough on them now schedule wise.  I think that someone mentioned that all of the girls on Tennessee's team will be back next year.
[snapback]100822[/snapback]​

I guess they're pretty young--no seniors on the team. We should be back for the CWS next year.

PS: That gal sure parked that home-run Fri night!!

Good luck to the Lady VOLS!

Yeah, it's the winner of bama/depaul. I don't know who won that game yet, but I hope that it was bama so they can get beat by the Vols.....AGAIN.

hey right now they are tied 1-1 but, under rain delay............................I am watching ESPN trying to get an update... :D

Maybe with a rain delay the girls will get a rest and come back better than ever.

:cheer:

I wonder if they will still try and play tonight or if it's rescheduled for tomorrow?

Once again it will overlap with the men's game.

VN Store

Back