Lady Vols Softball

surrealvol

Happened to notice on the Lady Vols softball roster that there are no seniors on the team and only four juniors. Man, they are going to be a force...already are for that matter! :rocks:

Keep it going lady Vols!!! I think its 13-0!!!!! and Number 7 in the nation!!

go to www.utk.edu/athletics click on womens sports and go to the ladies soccer team

Who really cares? They are spending money that could be far better used in our Athletic Department!!! :bad:

Originally posted by donsargegolf@Feb 22, 2005 9:16 PM
Who really cares? They are spending money that could be far better used in our Athletic Department!!! :bad:

Better used where? I'm not a fan of the sport basketball. Given there performance and record, I could very easily say that that's money that could be better spent elsewhere. But I don't. That's b/c I'm a University of Tennessee fan and alumni. I don't care which team it is or which sport, I pull for them and support them. Now granted, I get down on them sometimes, but that's just b/c I expect more out of them. Sounds like you're a one sport, maybe two sport, UT fan and to hell with the rest of them.

i believe the lady vols just beat #20 pacific today 14-0. abbott threw another no hitter. i think they play another top 20 team, oregon state, later.

Yes they are!!!!! Number 5 in one poll and T-6 in another poll!!!! GO LADY VOLS SOFTBALL!!!

VN Store

Back