Lady Vols & Vandy

No, I watching gametracker. It was supposed to be on espn2, but they are showing Duke and Maryland. 53 to 40 with 11:38 to go. Vols in the lead.

Hey Surreal, you can watch the gametracker too. Just go to utsports.com, scroll down a little bit and in the left side column click on Lady Vols. Then on the new page scroll down a little bit and on the right you will see Tennessee vs. Vandy with game start time and under it you will see gametracker. Click on it.

55 to 42 Vols.

Last time that I talked to her, she said that she was very busy lately. I think that she is taking a vacation from the board.

57-48 Vandy is making a run at it.

Yeah, I know what you mean. You would think with all of this technology that we could actually watch the game on the internet.

61- 52 Vols.....5:00 left

67-61 with 2:30 left. I don't like the way that this is going.

it got insteresting at the end, but Vandy put Zolman on the FT line and that is automatic points right there.

Originally posted by surrealvol@Feb 13, 2005 3:46 PM
Hey, owb, where has lio been lately? She hiding out or something?

Not hiding out or on vacation. By the time I get home from work, get dinner done, oversee my daughter's homework and spend quality time with my family, the day is done. I have a long weekend coming up though. I'm off Friday - Monday thanks to teacher inservice and President's Day. I am going to spend as much time on here as I can.

You have been warned. :lol:

VN Store

Back