Lady Vols Win 1-0

ukvols

Another "upset." As long as Abbott's arm does not fall off, the Lady Vols can probably beat anybody.

Well, let's just hope that her arm doesn't do that then. Way to go ladies...

It is double elimination. They play the UCLA-Cal winner tomorrow. When it gets down to two teams, they do a best 2 of 3 for the title.

So when will Abbott pitch again? She won't be able to pitch tomorrow will she? I am not up on my lady softball rules....

Abbott pitched both games against Stanford last Friday and Saturday. I don't know if there are limitations beyond fatigue on how many games she can go.

That will be during the men's baseball game.

I watched that game off and on in my summer class and Monica ate 'em up! Go Lady Vols!!! :gun: :gun: :gun: :rocks: :rocks: :rocks:

The golf team collapsed in Day 3 of the NCAAs today. The Vols were second and now may miss the cut. A glance at the scores that the teams are posting suggests that the course was a lot more difficult today, perhaps because of rain.

I thought that ESPN2 was going to show the Tennessee vs. UCLA softball game tonight at 8.... There is tennis on right now. They probably realized it was Tennessee and switched programs. :espn:

It may be rain-delayed OWB. A local reporter said Oklahoma had severe storms moving in.

Well, it wasn't in the cards tonight for our Lady Vols. The best defense in the nation gave up 2 errors that turned into 2 unearned runs.

They will play again tomorrow and must win to keep their hopes alive.

I hope you guys figured out that the game ended up on ESPN (1) and saw it. And, yeah, tough loss. Major baserunning error on a good hit leading off the 7th.

VN Store

Back