LADY VOLS

I think Pat needs to redshirt her..
no sure about her status

Attachments

• sz.jpg
    sz.jpg
    75.8 KB · Views: 0
The sideline announcer at the Vandy game SAID " Coach Summit said Candace Parker SHOULD be ready to play ...........

IN TWO WEEKS!!!!!"

WOOHOOO!!!

Just in time for Georgia!!

:pepper:

Originally posted by 21VOL@Jan 17, 2005 10:59 AM
I think Pat needs to redshirt her..
no sure about her status

I have to agree, she will not play as long as the knee is swelling and she has yet to prove she can practice without the knee swelling. This team can win it all without her this year, but next year.....we must have her in the lineup!!

Pat will not take a chance with this once in a lifetime player!

Peace Cross

Originally posted by LadyinOrange+Jan 17, 2005 3:43 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (LadyinOrange @ Jan 17, 2005 3:43 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-crossvillevolfan@Jan 17, 2005 2:42 PM
This team can win it all without her this year,

You really think so, Cross? [/quote]
Absolutely.......I look for Hornbuckle to start taking games over and when Wiley-Gatewood gets up to speed.....they will be a terror to opposing guards. If Lorie Moore doesn&#39;t get her head on straight, Wiley-Gatewood will get her minutes. Then when you add in the play of Anoiske(sp) and Fluker......we may end up with a 3 guard line-up..... Ely has been a disappointment and needs to be moved back to the 4 spot, which also points toward a 3 guard lineup....we just don&#39;t have any talented forwards for the 3 spot.....

But this team is emerging and with Zolman out of her slump and Jackson and Fluker taking their games to a new level....look out.... But Hornbuckle is the key....she makes this team roll with her presence and all around game.

We have soooo many combinations that we can tailor our team to the opponent and who better than Pat......to lead the way.....

Peace Cross

Do you think Pukeonn will improve and be any kind of threat? We BARELY beat &#39;em in the first match.

I think Pat needs to red shirt her&#33;&#33; I know Candance wants to play but her knee keeps swelling and plus there are only about 2 1/2 months left in the season this would be a waste of her first year in school&#33;

Dont rush Candace get healthy first&#33; Learn from what Grant Hill did&#33;

Originally posted by LadyinOrange@Jan 17, 2005 3:15 PM
Do you think Pukeonn will improve and be any kind of threat? We BARELY beat &#39;em in the first match.

I think Texas and LSU will be tougher then pukeonn but thats just me

Originally posted by LadyinOrange@Jan 17, 2005 4:15 PM

No.....I worry about LSU, Texas and ......Rutgers.....

Peace Cross

VN Store

Back