Lady Vols

GAVol

Overrated
Staff member
Is anybody watching them right now? 8 minutes into the game and we've already got a 15 point lead and are on pace to score about 120 pts?! :blink:

This could get really, REALLLLLLY ugly.

Yep, poor Western Carolina can't seem to get many rebounds.

Did you see Buzz in the stands?

I wasn't paying attention . . . but I thought I heard the announcer say Buzz Peterson right before they showed Pat's son. Unbelievable!?

Yep! Ole Buzz is sitting there with Pats husband and son. I think that it will do him some good to sit there and watch "THE COACH" for a while.

Good Lord - they're interviewing him!? This is surreal.

Yeah, that was strange. At least he didn't cuss Hamilton or anything. He looks a little crazy tonight.

Could that have been a Summitt-slap to the face of Hamilton?

Well, there it goes. I knew that we would be watching Ole Miss and GW before that night was over. I know I know, it is a much closer game. But Pat is chasing history here man!

:lol: I can't believe they just changed the game. They should probably show the whole second half though.

I know I should be a bit angry... But they had a good point. That was the most lopsided game I've seen in a while.

The lady Vols did have like 45 points with 6 mins left before the half! It was getting ugly!!!

Originally posted by milohimself@Mar 20, 2005 10:17 PM
:lol: I can't believe they just changed the game. They should probably show the whole second half though.

Believe it Milo! I would say what I really think right now, but out of respect to GaVol who is tired of the whole :espn: thing, I won't!

It was ugly, but notice they kept it on long enough to land the Buzz interview . . . :question: Buzz being courtside probably bought us an extra couple of minutes. :clap: Best thing he's done for the school in awhile.

Originally posted by GAVol@Mar 20, 2005 9:20 PM
It was ugly, but notice they kept it on long enough to land the Buzz interview . . . :question: Buzz being courtside probably bought us an extra couple of minutes. :clap: Best thing he's done for the school in awhile.

Man thats beat up!!

Are they really going to have a halftime report while our Lady Vols are playing? Get Real!

Can you believe that Buzz said one of the things Pat and Dean Smith had in common was that they had good discipline on their teams. How would he know what that was? :question:

I still can't believe Buzz was at the game in a visible position; B) sitting next to the Coach's family.

I guess that he figures he needs all of the publicity that he can get right now.

62-24!!! WOW!!! Zolman almost outscored the other team by herself :good:

Maybe he wants to show some support for Pat Summitt and the Lady Vols.

Because you're fired doesnt mean yuou have to ahte everything about the place that fired you.

It is good to know that Pat is taking it easy on her former player Kelly isn't it? :rolleyes:

VN Store

Back