Late night Pac 10 football thread

Vercingetorix

Fluidmaster
Anyone else like to watch these late-night FSN games on Saturday nights? We typically have a half-dozen folks come over on Saturdays to drink from the keg and watch football, so I always enjoy unwinding at the end of the day with a few extra (and unnecessary) beers and the up and down offense of the Pac 10.

Cal-Arizona tonight. I need Arizona to cover +2.5; otherwise a bimbo in our football pool who took "all favorites!" will win. And that would suck. So go Wildcats!

Yeah, you never know how these will end up. Looks like Arizona came back in the second half and decided to take Cal behind the woodshed.

The touchdown return for a TD was the backbreaker. Although with 10 minutes left and Cal down by 15, this is still well within the realm of doubt. Pac 10 football, after all.

Also, this Antolin RB for Arizona looks pretty good.

Cal's QBs make me nervous. Antolin does indeed look good, he's having a career day out there.

Well, at least the "give me all favorites!" girl isn't going to win our pool. I have to say that I'm surprised how easily Arizona ended up dispatching with Cal after they lost to Stanford last week.

USC vs Arizona this week on FSN. We need Arizona to cover +16, or else a complete jackass that everybody else hates will win the pool this week. HANG IN THERE WILDCATS!!

TD Wilcats. Tied, 10-10. My Terp friend who stands to win the pool would be going crazy, if he weren't just drunk and passed out. Apparently he's lying on his floor in Baltimore staring up glassy-eyed at the TV, unable to remember which team is which and which he wants to win.

USC 17, ARIZ 10. Ten minutes left; Wildcats with the ball. Looking pretty good for my friend who needs Arizona to lose by fewer than 16.

If Arizona had had a little more talent, they could have taken USC to OT. I think that USC was overlooking them a little. ;)

When you have the talent of USC you can afford to overlook an opponent a couple of times a year and still win.

VN Store

Back