Lavunce Askew down to three.....

On program alone you would think we could beat them out, but he did commit to Arkansas under Nutt, thus making Ole Miss a player as well as his home town hogs. Hope we get him though, I'll take anyone right about now.

aint it the truth

While I understand your point Rex I question the smarts of anyone who would committ to Petrino at this point.....maybe we are better off without them.

While I understand your point Rex I question the smarts of anyone who would committ to Petrino at this point.....maybe we are better off without them.

he's off to a good start with Mallett. I keep hearing Loeffler to Bama.

Who wants to go to L'ville ? A C-USA team and now Big East team, when you can go to SEC,Big 11, Big 12, ACC ? He'll be in the top 25 in recruiting purty often, IMO.

Look at Petrino's recruiting classes at Rivals. Recruiting isn't his forte

Hey may not pull the greatest classes rankings wise, but he gets some nice players. He knows the hot spots, so to speak. He had a lot of success recruiting in the state of Florida at Louisville, and I expect he may do the same at Arkansas.

Hey may not pull the greatest classes rankings wise, but he gets some nice players. He knows the hot spots, so to speak. He had a lot of success recruiting in the state of Florida at Louisville, and I expect he may do the same at Arkansas.

Yes, those defenses he had at UL were something else.

His three biggest stars at UL came from UL's backyard. Bush, Brohm and Urrutia all were from Kentucky.

Yes, those defenses he had at UL were something else.

His three biggest stars at UL came from UL's backyard. Bush, Brohm and Urrutia all were from Kentucky.

Say what you want, but he had some success recruiting in Florida. Elvis Dumervil, JR Russell, William Gay, Abe Brown, Kolby Smith, Anthony Allen, Kareem Crowell (originally committed to Petrino at UL, then went to Hargrave now at Arkansas) all came from Florida. You can't tell me he didn't go into Florida and get some very good talent that "the big three" missed on

he's going to pull some guys from Memphis, imho, because he's going to build a solid program. Ark will be a winning team in short time.

Arkansas 2008 will make Alabama 2007 look like a dream season.

VN Store

Back