• Hell yeah! I love pie!

Votes: 18 66.7%
  • I'm a commie and hate pie

Votes: 3 11.1%

• Total voters

Grand Vol

Official VN Armorer
Lab Rat
I think VN should speak and let him know how we feel. I keep telling him he needs "I like pie" as an option.

So, here's the poll for his polls to force him to accept the vote even if he doesn't like it. Because the people's voice is what matters.

I think VN should speak and let him know how we feel. I keep telling him he needs "I like pie" as an option.

So, here's the poll for his polls to force him to accept the vote even if he doesn't like it. Because the people's voice is what matters.

You're a racist & a bigot + a white supremacist if you don't like his poll choices as written. End of story.
If you don't agree w/the lunatic left then those three names are what you end up being. No compromise available.

Reactions: AM64
You're a racist & a bigot + a white supremacist if you don't like his poll choices as written. End of story.
If you don't agree w/the lunatic left then those three names are what you end up being. No compromise available.
He told me once that only racists, who wanted to keep their white children away from minorities, support school choice. I responded that my black daughter disagreed with him. He never responded.

VN Store

Back