Lawson to enter draft

Dylan Stevens

Hatvol loves Mrs. Curry
Cant post the link cause I'm on my iPhone, but its true. He has not decided to hire an agent though. The article I read also said Gene Hansbrough wants Tyler to test the waters also.

Well, Lawson and Ellington are declaring but won't hire agents. Hansbrough is returning. Seems counterintuitive.

Don't know why TH wouldn't declare and at least see where he ranks and what he has to improve on.

We'll see if Lawson and Ellington stay in or return to Chapel Hill.

Well, Lawson and Ellington are declaring but won't hire agents. Hansbrough is returning. Seems counterintuitive.

Don't know why TH wouldn't declare and at least see where he ranks and what he has to improve on.

FOX Sports on MSN - COLLEGE BASKETBALL - Player of the Year Hansbrough to return to UNC

I've said all along that I thought Hansbrough would return to college. I predict that Lawson stays in the NBA draft, and Ellington ends up deciding to return to college. Personally, though, I wish Lawson would return to college and Ellington would go pro.

I agree. I mean if Tyler loves college and etc, then sure have at it. But right now his stock is through the roof. He should atleast test the waters.

Lawson is the only one ready for the next level so I'd be surprised if Wayne didn't come back...looks like Tyler will break some impressive records at UNC now.

Very true. To bad he didn't make the promise like Sheed did. That would be cool, in a Carolina kind of way.

But i'm looking for another split in the series this year. Hopefully we take care of business at home. But i'd settle for ruining his senior night.

You thinking Frasor and Drew at the point?

Very true. To bad he didn't make the promise like Sheed did. That would be cool, in a Carolina kind of way.

But i'm looking for another split in the series this year. Hopefully we take care of business at home. But i'd settle for ruining his senior night.

You thinking Frasor and Drew at the point?

I still think Lawson comes back...he's prolly around a 20 or later pick..but yeah Frasor with Drew as backup...also Ginyard will have to step in until Drew gets up to speed.

I still think Lawson comes back...he's prolly around a 20 or later pick..but yeah Frasor with Drew as backup...also Ginyard will have to step in until Drew gets up to speed.
I think Lawson's better than a 20 something pick.

Hansbrough and Ellington, not so much.

I've seen Lawson projected between the 12th and 16th picks of the draft, and Ellington and Hansbrough were both projected to go late in the first round or early in the second round. However, those projections were prior to all of the other players announcing that they were leaving college early.

I really want Lawson to return. I wouldn't really miss Ellington. He has too many poor shooting games.

He wants to delay having his ego crushed until next year. That's when he'll hear "Unless they let you bring the ACC officials with you, get used to watching games from a sitting position." and "You do realize that Udonis Haslam, Amare Stoudamire, and Josh Smith are drawing straws as to who gets to go Kermit Washington on your flopping, crybaby a$$."

He wants to delay having his ego crushed until next year. That's when he'll hear "Unless they let you bring the ACC officials with you, get used to watching games from a sitting position." and "You do realize that Udonis Haslam, Amare Stoudamire, and Josh Smith are drawing straws as to who gets to go Kermit Washington on your flopping, crybaby a$$."

:lolabove::eek:lol:

VN Store

Back