Leaders for the 2005 Season.....

g8terh8ter_eric

No Disassemble!
Mine on offense will be Gerald Riggs and Robert Meachem.....and on defense Jason Allen and Omar Gaither...... :good:

offense-Gerald Riggs & Erik Ainge
Defense-Parys Haralson & Kevin Simon

Attachments

• parysbamagame.jpg
    parysbamagame.jpg
    57.2 KB · Views: 0
personally I hope the O-line are the leaders this yr , without them the guys ya'll have mentioned won't be able to lead...and on D Allen and go figure ...Mahelona

Offense- Clausen (I'll say I told ya so in September) and Rob Smith; defense will be Kevin Simon, Mahelona and Allen.

Wow I can't believe ya'll didn't mention Omar on D.......I think he is better than Simon......But we'll see I guess......

Don't get me wrong - Omar is great - very explosive - Simon si smooth and not to mention very experienced - add to the the fact that he is "due" from his injuries - I expect him to have a banner season. I cna't help but think about how much better our D would have been with him this past year.

Leader to me means a leader on the field, not necessarily a stat leader. Omar is crazy good, but K Sy is and will be the team leader on the field next fall if he stays healthy.

I just know it has been a long time since we have enjoyed some Yards after the catch. I'm looking for the Vols to spread the ball around even more next year, and possibly use the tight ends a little more as well.
Defense should be solid.

o- arron sears (im real big on him, we will run behinf im all day)
gerald riggs jr

d- Mahelona
allen

it was easy for me.

Come on guys and gals.....Simon is good....but too injury prone.....Gaither is the man!!!! :rocks: :beer: :rocks:

Originally posted by bushrat@Jan 24, 2005 11:21 PM
O: Riggs
D: Jason Allen(he led us this year so I don't know why yall don't think he will next)

damn how could i forget about allen. i wanna change mine.

:banghead:

Originally posted by g8terh8ter_eric@Jan 24, 2005 11:23 PM
Most everyone thinks he will bushrat........BTW welcome to VN!!!!!! :beer:

sorry u didnt get the memo but i am the best bowler. NOT

:cool:

:freak: :dlol: :beer: checkerboard charley :dlol: :biteme: :crap:
BTW welcome to you too!!!! :rocks: :rocks:

ainge b/c we are stacked at reciever hope the line holds up for riggs and foster.
I personally hope that we can have d. morley returning punts and kickoffs heard he brings that x-factor

The two freshman all american corners will have to duke it out. Expect good year from the one that does b/c of teams throwing away from J. allen. Expect J. Hall to lead in the sack catagory. Simon and Gaither will be close in takles. gaither is an emerging star at linebacker(secret weapon 05***) We need a break at the safety positions. Hope someone steps up at both safeties. If someone does we might win the whole shabang who knows?

VN Store

Back