Leading Rusher Dismissed From Sc

Yeah, there is another post on it somewhere...

:banghead:

Crap..sorry guys for this repost...I did a quick scan and didn't see the earlier post...

Nothing to see here...move along... :D

I heard from a friend in Columbia that Summers is a James Banks type situation. What precipitated all of this is that he failed his second drug test.

Originally posted by VinnyWho@Mar 2, 2005 4:53 PM
Crap..sorry guys for this repost...I did a quick scan and didn't see the earlier post...

It's no big deal....just think, someone might not have seen the other post. At least it is not another QB thread! :lol:

And with this, Spurrier has cleared the final hurdle to installing his all out passing attack.........

:p :lol:

Originally posted by JohnsonCityVol@Mar 3, 2005 12:16 AM
And with this, Spurrier has cleared the final hurdle to installing his all out passing attack.........

:p :lol:

.....and solidified SC's position at #4 in the SEC East.

I wonder if steve-o is aware that teams with black on their uniform statistically have many more flags thrown against them?

sperated at birth:

a_spurrier_ft.jpg

bhead9vu.jpg

Originally posted by dan4vols@Mar 3, 2005 10:50 AM
I wonder if steve-o is aware that teams with black on their uniform statistically have many more flags thrown against them?

Probably so. . . .that gives him more excuses to throw that darn visor.

I just saw where SOS suspended 2 more players for burglarizing a dorm room. The report said the 2 players stole a TV, a DVD player and $12 cash. :blink:

"that gives him more excuses to throw that darn visor"

think it will be yellow and shaped like a beak?

With all these people getting kicked off the team. It kind of makes you wonder about Lou Holtz. I mean first the fight. Then there is the new coach and all of the sudden these problems come out. What kind of program was he running? :question:

Originally posted by VOL_AHOLIC@Mar 3, 2005 11:59 AM
sperated at birth:

a_spurrier_ft.jpg

bhead9vu.jpg

[Beavis]

Hey Butthead! It looks like you've got yourself a real mess on your hands. Heh heh heh.

[/Beavis]

VN Store

Back