Led By Stubbs, First-Year Vols Making an Early Impact

Freak

VolNation's Grand Poobah
Staff member
Stubbs, Duffy, Norfork looking to keep contributing against Oregon State after big opening weekend.

More...

Discuss. :)

I think if they don't make the tournament this year Raleigh is gone. Sure hope they can keep it going.

Norfork is a great addition to Tennessee. I had the chance of playing with him at Jackson State my freshman year, he's a solid baseball player and a great athelete. His range for balls in the gap is incredible definitely one of the best middle infielder's I've been able to play the game with or against. Can't wait to see how well he plays as the season goes on

Norfork is a great addition to Tennessee. I had the chance of playing with him at Jackson State my freshman year, he's a solid baseball player and a great athelete. His range for balls in the gap is incredible definitely one of the best middle infielder's I've been able to play the game with or against. Can't wait to see how well he plays as the season goes on

For all the lack of attention his signing and play time has gotten....Norfork is the most exciting position player on the team right now.

For all the talk of gorilla ball, Polk and Norfolk could really make some pitchers and catchers nervous if the staff gives them the green light.

I believe Polk and Norfork have combined for 9 stolen base attempts so far.

yea coach Raleigh better start giving them the green light as much as he can when they get on. Don't worry about Khy, I'm confident he'll snap out of that slump. I see Matt Hamaker is coming around. Another Jackson State product and a Clarksville native like myself. Hopefully he can become a big hitter for us this season, i know he's got the potential.

VN Store

Back