Lets be feared again!

lukeneyland

God Save the Heup
I know this a fairly common thread topic but this really gets me pretty fired up. When we are our crowd is at full voice, I would wager that there is no other stadium that can match our noise level. We really have a perfect combination of acoustics and size to be truly deafening. However it seems our fans rarely bring their "A" game anymore, with glimpses of the old Neyland Stadium crowd being less frequent. If we are going to get a major upset this year it'll most likely be at home, and if thats the case it'll require a raucous crowd. So why not get our vocal chords warmed up Georgia and USCE by raining hell down on that directional Kentucky school.

Reactions: 3 people
Seems to me the night games are always louder. Just my opinion.

Reactions: 2 people
More time for the people to let their inhibitions fly out the window by way of ethanol

I wasn't going to come right out and say it, but I think that's a pretty big factor. :lol:

Reactions: 1 person
So if I understand this correctly we are calling for our fans to start drinking earlier tomorrow? I'm in! 110%!!

I agree! I want it to be loud tomorrow! Last Saturday was the first Tennessee game I have ever been to that I could talk to the perso beside me and hear them easily. I usually only go to big games but still! Should be louder tomorrow.

I remember my first game at Neyland stadium back I 97 it was so loud u couldn't hear youself think. Then I went to ab game in 2011 and it wouldn't even close to the same amosphere. But I think when we start competing again in the sec we will be back to our old ways when teams feard coming in to Neyland Stadium. GO VOLS!

So how many upperdeck seats are going to be empty.....? I have to say it really hurts me every time I look up and see empty seats....when we were really epicly loud it was standing room only and more people then seats...

Already stated they are going to hate me in the lowers tomorrow standing and yelling all game. I normally stand at the top of the north end zone. GBO!

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person
So how many upperdeck seats are going to be empty.....? I have to say it really hurts me every time I look up and see empty seats....when we were really epicly loud it was standing room only and more people then seats...

Last week's turnout was pretty impressive all things considered (opponent, record, etc.). If there is a smaller crowd this week it'll be disappointing.

My 3 year old little girl will be there for her first game. She's going with grandpa because I'll be at her brothers FB game back home. Y'all best be prepared because that girl can yell.

Last week's turnout was pretty impressive all things considered (opponent, record, etc.). If there is a smaller crowd this week it'll be disappointing.

If you think either game was impressive turn out wise you must be very young, or have a short memory..... :no:

VN Store

Back