Library of Congress

CagleMtnVol

Apparently our nation's history & treasured historical objects can now be pimped out to any body who is a Democrat shill.

Who ever approved and participated in this should be immediately fired!

Apparently our nation's history & treasured historical objects can now be pimped out to any body who is a Democrat shill.

Who ever approved and participated in this should be immediately fired!

**** i swear people have no shame or decency left in them anymore . On a positive note , kudos to whoever was able to squeeze a full grown , live cow , into a thong and teach it to play a flute . Smdh

This was a treasured historical object? What did it do exactly?
Well it's 209 years old. It's a priceless one of a kind musical instrument that belonged to a founding father and President of the United States.

I guess some of you wouldn't care if they let one of these talentless hacks use the Declaration of Independence to twerk over while shooting a music video.

Well it's 209 years old. It's a priceless one of a kind musical instrument that belonged to a founding father and President of the United States.

I guess some of you wouldn't care if they let one of these talentless hacks use the Declaration of Independence to twerk over while shooting a music video.

We're trillions in debt so it would depend on how much they are willing to pay.

As I was watching that video, I was thinking to myself, what happens if this "she/her/him/they etc." drops it, and it shatters into a million pieces? A priceless artifact from our past gets destroyed because of some fat ho in a concert.

As I was watching that video, I was thinking to myself, what happens if this "she/her/him/they etc." drops it, and it shatters into a million pieces? A priceless artifact from our past gets destroyed because of some fat ho in a concert.

Should nobody ever get to play it?

Reactions: flint

All well and good but you called it part of our "nation's history" and a "treasured historical object". I was just curious why it was such a revered item when I've never heard of it. What purpose did it serve in our founding? Surely it is important since you compared it to the declaration of independence

Were you even aware of its existence before being told you should be outraged?

Reactions: flint

I wouldn't care.

I’m in the DAR, as long as she put it back, I’m okay with it 😂

VN Store

Back