LIO Heads Up

OldVol

At 2:30 it's UT vs. GA 2004.

Then, at 5:00 it's UT Legends. All on CSS of course.

Go get your fix. I plan to.

Tomorrow it's UT/ SC at 3:30

Tuesday at 11:30 am it's UT/Bama 04 again.

Friday at 11:30 am it's the UT/BAma 03, 5 OT game. (I hope we win this time too) :p

I wish they'd put up more games.

If you absolutely have to have a football fix, right now, you can catch the 2004 GA/SC game at 12.

Now, here's a question for everyone?

Do any of you watch the minor league baseball games they put on?

I'd rather watch paint dry. Well, maybe not, if I had to really choose, but I'd rather watch the worst college rerun in history than to have to watch a MLBB game.

How do the rest of you feel?

Maybe we can petititon for more UT games. :bow:

Well by the time they start to re-air them, Im happy not to have to dig thru all the vhs tapes. But once they start, it's always the same game or couple games over and over.

I'd love to see more of the 70's,80's,90's games myself. I dont care to watch any baseball on tv, Except this yr i did, But only baseball vols.

Originally posted by OldVol@Jul 9, 2005 11:32 AM
At 2:30 it's UT vs. GA 2004.

Then, at 5:00 it's UT Legends. All on CSS of course.

Go get your fix. I plan to.

Tomorrow it's UT/ SC at 3:30

Tuesday at 11:30 am it's UT/Bama 04 again.

Friday at 11:30 am it's the UT/BAma 03, 5 OT game. (I hope we win this time too)  :p

I wish they'd put up more games.

If you absolutely have to have a football fix, right now, you can catch the 2004 GA/SC game at 12.

Now, here's a question for everyone?

Do any of you watch the minor league baseball games they put on?

I'd rather watch paint dry. Well, maybe not, if I had to really choose, but I'd rather watch the worst college rerun in history than to have to watch a MLBB game.

How do the rest of you feel?

Maybe we can petititon for more UT games.  :bow:
[snapback]111648[/snapback]​

Thanks for the heads up, OldVol, but my face is still so swollen that eating doritos would kill me.

:(

VN Store

Back