Live PD/ On Patrol Live

Hoosier_Vol

Vol Stuck in B1G 10 Hell
Tonight is the night! #OnPatrolLive debuts tonight at 9|8c on the Reelz network.

Much like their previous series, On Patrol: Live will follow seven police departments across the country — Berkeley County Sheriff's Office, Moncks Corner, S.C.; Bernalillo County Sheriff's Office, Albuquerque, N.M.; Kanawha County Sheriff's Office, Charleston, W.Va.; Marion County Sheriff's Office, Ocala, Fla.; Nye County Sheriff's Office, Pahrump, Nev.; Paterson Police Dept., Paterson, N.J.; and Richland County Sheriff's Office, Columbia, S.C. — as they work their beats live for three hours every Friday and Saturday night.

Tonight is the night! #OnPatrolLive debuts tonight at 9|8c on the Reelz network.

Much like their previous series, On Patrol: Live will follow seven police departments across the country — Berkeley County Sheriff's Office, Moncks Corner, S.C.; Bernalillo County Sheriff's Office, Albuquerque, N.M.; Kanawha County Sheriff's Office, Charleston, W.Va.; Marion County Sheriff's Office, Ocala, Fla.; Nye County Sheriff's Office, Pahrump, Nev.; Paterson Police Dept., Paterson, N.J.; and Richland County Sheriff's Office, Columbia, S.C. — as they work their beats live for three hours every Friday and Saturday night.

I've become a regular viewer for over a year now of Live on Patrol on YouTube that also airs on Friday nights following Ramsey County, MN (St. Paul) Sheriff Bob Fletcher.

I was a huge Live PD fan.

Does anyone know if Reelz is on YTTV? Or any streaming app?

Edit: After some research, looks like I'll be sitting this one out. Its only on Philo but thats $30 a month, I'm already paying $70 for YTTV.

One of the highest rated shows on TV and no major streaming services want to pick it up? Makes no sense.

Last edited:
I was a huge Live PD fan.

Does anyone know if Reelz is on YTTV? Or any streaming app?

Edit: After some research, looks like I'll be sitting this one out. Its only on Philo but thats $30 a month, I'm already paying $70 for YTTV.

One of the highest rated shows on TV and no major streaming services want to pick it up? Makes no sense.
Gotta be woke. Its more important.

Had to be in bed at 10. Wife said it came on right after I went to bed. OF COURSE!

just read where the Friday night episode was the #1 most viewed show on cable for viewers aged 25-54, despite the 74-minute broadcast delay and being on a channel that most people probably aren't aware of.
Yup. I actually upgraded my subscription package to watch this week, even though I said I was going to wait. Some regular cable company would be stupid not to pick this up if ratings stay high which I believe they will

Reactions: VolunteerHillbilly

VN Store

Back