LNS Premium Locations / 4Topps Deposit Update

WallyBalls

Atom Wrangler
Just a heads up (if you aren't in the habit of checking your email)-

If you placed a deposit on a 4TOPPs (and I'm assuming the other options) you probably need to check your email for a message from Alec Bartow (Tennessee Fund, Major Gifts). Got one last week.

They are looking to setup availability to discuss "better positioning your donor rank."

If you're still interested, you probably should follow up.

*Edited to change snarky wording

Last edited:
Just a heads up (if you aren't in the habit of checking your email)-

If you placed a deposit on a 4TOPPs (and I'm assuming the other options) you probably need to check your email for a message from Alec Bartow (Tennessee Fund, Major Gifts). Got one last week.

They are looking to setup availability to discuss "better positioning your donor rank." I'm sure that will be enjoyable.
He called me 5-6 months ago. Nice guy, wanted to come to my office to meet. Yes, he’s trying to raise money. Wasn’t pushy.

Reactions: StarRaider
He called me 5-6 months ago. Nice guy, wanted to come to my office to meet. Yes, he’s trying to raise money. Wasn’t pushy.

Good deal, I can definitely respect that. I set up a video call with him for next week so i'll see where I can position myself in the derby.

I'm not giving up my regular seats regardless, but, I'm very interested to hear their plans.

VN Store

Back