Looking for this polo…

Anyone know where to find this polo? The only place I’ve seen online is Academy and they’re sold out.
Checked Alumni Hall and VolShop websites without luck.

View attachment 670452
Most places are sold out of this one from what I've seen. Tried to get one from the Fanatics site, which I despise, and they were out of stock as well.

I have not seen or heard any information as to whether they will make more.

Unfortunately that product was only sold by Academy Sports. I did a search using both SKU and model numbers. No source other than Academy was returned, Sorry to be the bearer of bad news.

This was the only thing close:

Unfortunately that product was only sold by Academy Sports. I did a search using both SKU and model numbers. No source other than Academy was returned, Sorry to be the bearer of bad news.

Thanks for the info! I appreciate it

Reactions: Just a VolinTears
Anyone know where to find this polo? The only place I’ve seen online is Academy and they’re sold out.

View attachment 670452
It was part of the New Smokey Gray collection promoted by the UT Athletic Department/Vol Football in their X post

the Qtr Zip is the same design and still available...

1724692351598.png

It’s sold at more places, it’s just sold out everywhere. Fanatics, Alumni Hall, Volshop all had them and sold out. If I don’t see it online I usually call the individual stores and they help me out when the restock will be or if they haven’t listed a return that’s come in.

View attachment 670452
Per a friend that works with Fanatics, which is now handling all of the manufacturing and distribution for the Nike collegiate lines, there were production issues on these and full stock on them won’t be available until later in the year. Fanatics got the polo in one size and the quarter zip in small and medium, but the rest of the shipments have not been received. Alumni Hall and the Vol Shop never got them at all. They are scheduled to later in the year, of course long after the uniforms are worn. The T-shirts are in stock because Fanatics prints all of that in-house on stock shirts at their factory in Pennsylvania.

Fanatics was counting on this, like most special event uniforms and accompanying retail lines, to be worn later in the season, after they had fulfilled the orders on me primary apparel. With the way the schedule played out, UT wanted to wear these early in the season, and that message either didn’t get through to Fanatics, or wasn’t able to edit their production timeline based on the information.

Reactions: chuckiepoo
I would recommend to never buy anything from Fanatics. I overpaid for what turned out to be a polyester polo and 10 months later they are still bombing my email account.

I would recommend to never buy anything from Fanatics. I overpaid for what turned out to be a polyester polo and 10 months later they are still bombing my email account.
I hate fanatics and generally avoid buying anything from them. I usually buy my gear from Alumni Hall or VolShop

VN Store

Back