looking forward to going to knoxvegas

weglweglwareagle

hey vols fans its been awhile since the tigers of auburn have made it up to knoxville so it will be kinda like old times again,,,and a battle between two top 10 teams that BOTh hate bama...i guess i'll call it a friendly rivalry between us. we both get to play whipping posts this saturday but it should be an intresting week leading up to the big game in less than 2 weeks at night on espn. my brother in law played football for tennessee ( he blocked for reggie cobb) so he's gonna kinda give me the whole ut gameday experience because i was a little kid the only other time i've been to neyland.....should be a great match-up between to top 10 teams looking forward to it..warrrr eagle!!!

Very scary game for the orange nation. I remember last year Auburn finally played to their potential and kicked our butt until the 4th qr. Auburn has a solid squad and their D is playing tough. Anyways welcome to Ktown and have fun.

And I hope to be there!!!!!!!!!! I just bought my tickets last night and am waiting for them to be delivered!!!!!!!!!! :pepper: :pepper: :pepper: :pepper:

Should be a good game. We'll be ready. :peace2:

VN Store

Back